Punt Road End

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha ha this thread is an awesome find. Smasha, PharAce, Sharwy, DirtyDogTiger, Tooheys, U2 Tigers and Redford!!

I still have posters calling me JBDumbo03

Interesting to see now that PRE is back up running that some who sought refuge here momentarily are now dissing this site. Strange, don't get that. Divisive much.....?

Interesting to see now that PRE is back up running that some who sought refuge here momentarily are now dissing this site. Strange, don't get that. Divisive much.....?

People earlier had been having a crack at PRE here, some have said things in PRE about BF, pretty stupid if you ask me, were all RFC supporters, sites are different but both are good sites with RFC lovers like all of us!!

People earlier had been having a crack at PRE here, some have said things in PRE about BF, pretty stupid if you ask me, were all RFC supporters, sites are different but both are good sites with RFC lovers like all of us!!

My read was that most, if not all, were fairly complimentary of the PRE site, think as a community it is well regarded. The biggest knock was on the puzzling treatment.

I still enjoy PRE but it's past it's glory days of the late 2000s. Real shame that there was a mass exodus of good posters around that time. Some fantastic banter that seems lacking there now.
Still many remain & I'd rather be there than not. Rosy isn't perfect as owner//mod but she's run a pretty successful site over a long time so she's done a lot right. Maybe if a new administrator comes along there will be a clean slate for some who aren't able post there anymore.
Time will tell I guess.

I know there is a private Facebook page that a lot of good posters migrated to as various Richmond sites began to lose their way.

Well this thread moved along nicely. Phantom was a sook and a moron. Liverpool was another ******* idiot. I see aunty rosy paid her bills, or had someone pay them for her.
we should take over pre

Remove this Banner Ad

Punt Road End

Remove this Banner Ad

Back