Punt Road End

Remove this Banner Ad

Never had a problem with rosy or PRE and dont get the enmity or pettiness that some here have for the site and its owner

There's a bit that goes on behind the scenes that you won't see unless you fall on the bad side of the mods. I am/was one of the more positive posters on there yet still managed to fall on that bad side for reasons I've never been able to fathom, I never did enough to be banned though.

There's a bit that goes on behind the scenes that you won't see unless you fall on the bad side of the mods. I am/was one of the more positive posters on there yet still managed to fall on that bad side for reasons I've never been able to fathom, I never did enough to be banned though.

Yes, that happens to a lot of us - and when you try to research what it is that was that was apparently so heinous, you can't. Asked many times if I could re-join, play by whatever rules etc, - no correspondence would be entered into. Still don't really know. I think I used some sarcasm to U2 when he welcomed me back from being let back out of the Corner, nothing rude. GONSKI! When I think of all the very rude posts by others still there using expletives etc some using the language thingy and some not, it just seems so wishy washy. I was so benign compared to many. Oh well, gave me time back to my business:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, that happens to a lot of us - and when you try to research what it is that was that was apparently so heinous, you can't. Asked many times if I could re-join, play by whatever rules etc, - no correspondence would be entered into. Still don't really know. I think I used some sarcasm to U2 when he welcomed me back from being let back out of the Corner, nothing rude. GONSKI! When I think of all the very rude posts by others still there using expletives etc some using the language thingy and some not, it just seems so wishy washy. I was so benign compared to many. Oh well, gave me time back to my business:D

I still cant believe you got whacked

I still cant believe you got whacked

Thanks, yeah, surprised a few perhaps. Missed the community, the camaraderie, even some of the dills. I think the fact there are no other Mods now, all of them seemed to get whacked, enough said really.

Hey
Mate. Talk of the devil. A big reason I got booted. Lol

I'm another ex PRE poster. Loved the site, hated Rosy the Gestapo lady. I was banned once after an altercation where she purposely deleted some of my posts to change the whole meaning of our argument to make her look....errr....rosy. Took her to task once when I found out personal messages weren't private and that she was reading through them....not cool. Despite these issues I thought PRE was great, well visited, a lot of opinions etc etc. So I found my way back, it's not hard to change IP addresses and usernames. Anyhow looks like it's history. Bigfooty! Here we are......oh yeah spent most of my glorious days on PRE as GoodOne

I was browsing the site yesterday when it went down. Coincidentally, rosy3 had just posted a comment in the baron's thread "A wide open season".

Her comment didn't indicate anything was amiss yet within one hour the site was gone. I retrieved the page from my cache so here is possibly Rosy's last post:

Why do you think we're on the skids? I'm expecting us to improve. Hopefully there's been a good reality check and a few home truths learned. Will miss Lids but overall our list has hopefully improved. Same with our coaching and selection panel and player management. Of course this is Richmond and nothing would surprise.

Well well some usual suspects here.:D

Been on PRE many years but like most sites has good and bad points and good and bad posters. At the end of the day though we're all Tigers.
As for rosy, thought I'd get punted a few times til I learned it's best not to engage. If you do that she's ok and has run the site pretty well over time.
Met many good people through that site that I now call friends.

If this is indeed the end (not sure yet) it'd be a shame but as Benny Cuz would say.. Such is Life.

I'm another ex PRE poster. Loved the site, hated Rosy the Gestapo lady. I was banned once after an altercation where she purposely deleted some of my posts to change the whole meaning of our argument to make her look....errr....rosy. Took her to task once when I found out personal messages weren't private and that she was reading through them....not cool. Despite these issues I thought PRE was great, well visited, a lot of opinions etc etc. So I found my way back, it's not hard to change IP addresses and usernames. Anyhow looks like it's history. Bigfooty! Here we are......oh yeah spent most of my glorious days on PRE as GoodOne
Welcome aboard.Watchout for Tiger71 .He loves big hairy ones.

Ah well mate, you've signed up now to big footy. You're home now.

images (56).jpg

Meh. It'll be another stunt by Psycho 23 to solicit sympathy from the naïve. "Things have just got so on top of me lately ....its so demanding running PRE ....personal issue this...personal issue that...nobody helps me" yadda yadda yadda. Wouldn't mind betting she's shut it down on purpose for the fact.

Always, and I mean always, in conflict with someone and always playing the "woe is me" card and constantly getting caught out lying and breaching her own "guidelines." Not a well person.

Geez you know something's not right when she ends up banning her own moderators !!

Anyway, who cares. Became meaningless years ago when all the posters with any inside info and such were banned.

Bullus and SCOOP provided outstanding draft reports every year so to say it became meaningless years ago is verbal diarrhoea at "your" best!

Remove this Banner Ad

Punt Road End

Remove this Banner Ad

Back