Punt Road End

Remove this Banner Ad

How do PM's work on this site?

Ha ha awesome Dean. Still positive?

They are also private here

Not because the mods cant look. Its just all our mods are either alcos who dont care, fat ****s who dont care, or ginger maori vegan hipsters with one ball - and no one gives a shit about Equus

Not because the mods cant look. Its just all our mods are either alcos who dont care, fat ****s who dont care, or ginger maori vegan hipsters with one ball - and no one gives a shit about Equus

So the mods can see our PMs?? All that time spent bagging them in my PM with you and you never told me this ??? :p

I still enjoy PRE but it's past it's glory days of the late 2000s. Real shame that there was a mass exodus of good posters around that time. Some fantastic banter that seems lacking there now.
Still many remain & I'd rather be there than not. Rosy isn't perfect as owner//mod but she's run a pretty successful site over a long time so she's done a lot right. Maybe if a new administrator comes along there will be a clean slate for some who aren't able post there anymore.
Time will tell I guess.
Another bloke who I have a beer in the social, Newman a PRE ender and his bro.

Hi to you blokes.

We all love the mighty Tigers!

haha! Made TI and the rest look positively sunny!
He did but Diggler and him were great comedy relief when Richmond lost.

I remember losing it after a bad loss and heard my retort read out along with a few others from posters by flog Steve Quarterbrain on mmmfm.

No one's mentioned the best PRE poster, by a fair way: Dyer'ere.

Definitely a right brain thinker, he sees the game a little differently to most of us and that is engaging, thought provoking and entertaining. Always worth reading what he writes - you leave a little wiser each time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Smasha, it's Mikee off PRE (Newman's bro). Look forward to having a few beers at the Social Club after our MCG games.
Hi Mike,always have trouble with names,great to catch up again mate at the social this year.
Carn Tiges!

Last edited:
I know there's bomberblitz *shudders* but do other clubs still have forums outside of bigfooty? I took a look at yellow and black and it's just tumble weeds there now. Sad!
There's Demonland. You want depressing, go read the posting on there...circa any time really.

I care :(

So the mods can see our PMs?? All that time spent bagging them in my PM with you and you never told me this ??? :p

no we cant ;)

There's Demonland. You want depressing, go read the posting on there...circa any time really.
There would be some gold in there from the Neeld era

Remove this Banner Ad

Punt Road End

Remove this Banner Ad

Back