Game Day Purple team v Not Purple Team - The Iron Ore Derby

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice Melt Miss Chernobyl Crow

Eagles fans have far more class and dignity than bitter, sourness and overall thin skinned sheep like most Freo fans on BF.

But off the record, you do know you are literally insane right ? (In every sense of the term)
So you mashed him!?

Wow?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Hardly. I am banned from main board posting and I never mashed any flog on this forum. Ever.
Unbelievable. You mashed the poor guy. I can't believe it.

Tbh I'm probably gonna get banned for trolling hard lmao

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

200.gif

Nice Melt Miss Chernobyl Crow

Eagles fans have far more class and dignity than bitter, sourness and overall thin skinned sheep like most Freo fans on BF.

But off the record, you do know you are literally insane right ? (In every sense of the term)
You haven’t met many WC supporters have you?

They’re easily more bogan and less open minded than we are. A lot of them rely on their football team to have some sort of feeling of achievement in their lives.

Online perhaps you encounter the more literate WC supporter, but offline you can see them for the rabble that they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re easily more bogan and less open minded than we are. A lot of them rely on their football team to have some sort of feeling of achievement in their lives.

Online perhaps you encounter the more literate WC supporter, but offline you can see them for the rabble that they are.

One of my best mates is a Victorian born Eagles fan (for some reason) but other than that, happy to never go to WA/Perth for reasons you state !

The only time I’ve managed to get to Perth is for a WCE/Lions game at Subiaco back in 2016.. can confirm, most of them are campaigners and therefore aren’t good winners.

If anyone wants a good laugh, go check out the 'Autopsy' thread for this game on the Freo board.

Might as well rename it to '10 reasons why I hate Harley Reid'.

This kid has got their supporter base completely head****ed.

It's glorious.
How he didn't get a fine is beyond me. 100% should have got one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Purple team v Not Purple Team - The Iron Ore Derby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back