Game Day Purple team v Not Purple Team - The Iron Ore Derby

Remove this Banner Ad

I expect all the purple fans to be in the streets advocating for him being banned for the rest of the season for attacking a teenager.
Unfortunately Harley Reid confirmed himself as Brayden Maynard status therefore Faux Tough Guy.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Unfortunately Harley Reid confirmed himself as Brayden Maynard status therefore Faux Tough Guy.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
How does it feel that Maynard is infinitely more successful that the purples? :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect all the purple fans to be in the streets advocating for him being banned for the rest of the season for attacking a teenager.
Did you report me on the main board and get me thread banned you weak little campaigner?

What a pathetic night for West Coast fans all around, severely lowered your colours tonight

Did you report me on the main board and get me thread banned you weak little campaigner?

What a pathetic night for West Coast fans all around, severely lowered your colours tonight
I did no such thing you creepy little stalker.

Nice Melt Miss Chernobyl Crow

Eagles fans have far more class and dignity than bitter, sourness and overall thin skinned sheep like most Freo fans on BF.

But off the record, you do know you are literally insane right ? (In every sense of the term)

Eagles fans have far more class and dignity than bitter, sourness and overall thin skinned sheep like most Freo fans on BF.

But off the record, you do know you are literally insane right ? (In every sense of the term)
I thought I'd already told you to **** off?

Image getting salty about a MB thread ban too.

ModSlapped.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Purple team v Not Purple Team - The Iron Ore Derby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back