Game Day Purple v Puffers - Pessimism Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

9999999.png

nine GIF

Freo supporters turning into West Coast supporters booing the umpires, they should be booing their own players for choking.
We can boo both. Little effort while the season on the line.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

so jason horne fracis is allowed to take 20 steps before he kicks it
Umpires are always right.

We can boo both. Little effort while the season on the line.

Your club has no winning culture whatsoever and it trickles down to the players.

Where were your leaders in Brayshaw and Serong in the final quarter when the game was to be won or lost ?

And stop blaming the umpires, that's just too easy and convenient

Freo don't and never had a genuine leader like Cripps or Bont at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for ruining all our good work beating Carlton you stupid purple muppets, we threw you a finals lifeline but you fumbled it.

Worst of all, instead of almost certainly getting pick 5/6 in this year's draft, St Kilda are almost certainly going to have your first round pushed back to about pick 12 or 13 with the academy and father son push backs !

One of the most costly and painful wins in my lifetime following footy. Haha

Your club has no winning culture whatsoever and it trickles down to the players.

Where were your leaders in Brayshaw and Serong in the final quarter when the game was to be won or lost ?

Pav? Hello!? Geniune Leader on and off the field.

Like **** me, A Carlton supporter talking about a winning culture when your team has only turned good after decades of being putrid.

Like **** me, A Carlton supporter talking about a winning culture when your team has only turned good after decades of being putrid.

Haha Carlton wouldn't come close to competing in finals this year if it wasn't for the Herculean efforts of Cripps.

will accept your point about Pavlich, but right now my main point stands, if you had a gut running/contested balling machine like Cripps or Bont this evening, you would be playing finals.

In my context, I am talking about an individual player and leader who sets the tone for his teammates.

I think Brayshaw can be that guy for Freo, more so than the disappointing and inconsistent Serong.

Your flag drought is longer than theirs

Carlton aren't good - even after a decade of putridness.

Cripps will retire flagless. Hell, Walsh will too if he doesn't get traded to another club.

A Geelong flag also appeals to me greatly, if only to piss off the Richmond and Collingwood filth fans here, but I feel like Port have paid their dues and are the most worthy/deserving of all potential finalists that can actually win the flag.

I like to see high performing teams (aside from clubs i hate) be rewarded after years of being so close, yet so far with regards to winning a flag

A Hawthorn flag this year would make me physically ill (because they haven't done the hard yards in the finals really)
i don't disagree but i think seeing poort fans melt down over not getting it but ken getting signed on for even longer will invariably be hysterical to read through

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Purple v Puffers - Pessimism Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back