Q lynch gone to pies

Remove this Banner Ad

love how no one wants to go to carlton haha
Obviously still players out there who want to win a premiership. Carlton is only for the money hungry ones.

Like cloke right?

A guy destabalises a clubs entire season with a simple request of five years over an offered four years. The season becomes an abject failure of which a lot can be attributed to the major distractions associated with this saga. The season then ends and the club buckles to his requirements, which had they been agreed to from the beginning, would have avoided all that which followed. At the end of the day the club retains one of its players just like every other club seems to do the majority of the time. Yet this is a cause for celebration and another club is the joke?

A guy destabalises a clubs entire season with a simple request of five years over an offered four years. The season becomes an abject failure of which a lot can be attributed to the major distractions associated with this saga. The season then ends and the club buckles to his requirements, which had they been agreed to from the beginning, would have avoided all that which followed. At the end of the day the club retains one of its players just like every other club seems to do the majority of the time. Yet this is a cause for celebration and another club is the joke?
Rofl. If our season was an abject failure I would struggle to find words to describe the season of that particular other club.

Mr. Kings, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

so do have full knowledge of the inner sanctum at the Pies? I would say that it's far more complicated than that, and that the media have magnified the contract situation way beyond what is reasonable. I agree that Cloke shouldn't have said what he did on TFS, apart from that, to attribute failure to a total season mostly on this one issue is misguided at best.
Far more than off field contract negotiations, which don't come into during a game, missing Ball, Keefe, McAffer and the Krak (plus other injuries and suspensions) pretty much all season leaves Cloke's situ mostly irrelevant to how our season went.

Mr. Kings, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Props if you recalled that off the top of your head :thumbsu:

Rofl. If our season was an abject failure I would struggle to find words to describe the season of that particular other club.

I'm not stupid mate... if you think I'm going to defend the trash my club put up this year you can think again. I was absolutely disgusted with some of the performances this year.

My post wasn't about Carlton though, it was about Collingwood, and the outlook some of their supporters have over the whole situation. If a Carlton player held the club over a barrel and helped ruin a season that the club was a genuine chance to win a flag I wouldn't be using that in arguments to support the 'my club is better than yours because of x reasons...'.

Maybe you think less of your club but I thought you should have been a real flag chance this year. Cloke let you down big time and I don't think he was what I'd call much of a team player with instances like the footy show incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're happy with how the whole Cloke situation played out this year? Proud even?

Malthouse has talked with Q & Melbourne are in the game, as are the Pies - Blues couldnt match the money - Micks words on Melbournre radio in the last hour.

and you Believe Him?

Umm if true have the Pies just broken the FA rules by signing a player before the start of the FA signing period or has it already started?

Well they would not Offically Signed him, Lynch might of given a verbal Agreement

Mick is already deflecting his inability to snare recruiting targets. The story of his last 17 years sans Darren Jolly.

so do have full knowledge of the inner sanctum at the Pies? I would say that it's far more complicated than that, and that the media have magnified the contract situation way beyond what is reasonable. I agree that Cloke shouldn't have said what he did on TFS, apart from that, to attribute failure to a total season mostly on this one issue is misguided at best.
Far more than off field contract negotiations, which don't come into during a game, missing Ball, Keefe, McAffer and the Krak (plus other injuries and suspensions) pretty much all season leaves Cloke's situ mostly irrelevant to how our season went.

Learn to read mate... I never attributed most of your season's failures to Cloke, I attirubuted a large part of it to him. There is a difference between the two.

Every club has injuries, Hawks have missed Buddy and Hodge for huge chunks of the year too...

The media is a cop out too, it's a part of football whether you like it or not and it's up to the clubs to deal with that in the best way they can. It's not like Cloke made it too hard for them to magnify the situation given how he conducted himself.

Learn to read mate... I never attributed most of your season's failures to Cloke, I attirubuted a large part of it to him. There is a difference between the two.

Every club has injuries, Hawks have missed Buddy and Hodge for huge chunks of the year too...

The media is a cop out too, it's a part of football whether you like it or not and it's up to the clubs to deal with that in the best way they can. It's not like Cloke made it too hard for them to magnify the situation given how he conducted himself.
wow, sorry for misinterpreting
A guy destabalises a clubs entire season with a simple request of five years over an offered four years.

can you clarify for me what you meant by this?

Cripes! I know every club has injuries, I was referring to our injuries being more of a factor than the Cloke situation

who needs to learn how to read?

There were a lot of Blues fans bragging on these boards about getting Cloke. Then they moved their attention to Lynch.

You have recruited a coach with a long history of being unable to get his man.
Didn't want Cloke ..it's great to see Carlton pushed up his price and made collingwood backdown and pay him a mil a year for 5 years tho !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Q lynch gone to pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back