QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

What a wet day today was! Looking at the ground it seemed to hold up very well. Great reserves game of footy you could really see who wanted the footy player wise team wise very even saints were very lucky it was wet I thought the tigers seemed to try and play dry footy to much but full credit to the saints comming from a spot where they probably shouldn't of been in the finals to making the granny of which I'm pretty sure is a first for the club and also their first final series

Spades a Shame you took those directions to today's game would have been good to see you play today !

The saints are most definitely not as you say "coming" the saints so far are doing a Stephen Bradbury, good luck to them I'm 100% sure they are praying for rain .

As for pine rivers, gutsy win fought hard and conditions you could say suited you guys perfectly.

I think roosters will be to fast and to skillful but will not be a blow out by any means . The 2 weeks of heavy rain will have an affect on the swans.

Roosters by 27
#7 for the medal
Flower to kick 7

And uni by 70+

Good luck and congratulations to all teams playing next Saturday . May the best teams win .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spades a Shame you took those directions to today's game would have been good to see you play today !

The saints are most definitely not as you say "coming" the saints so far are doing a Stephen Bradbury, good luck to them I'm 100% sure they are praying for rain .

As for pine rivers, gutsy win fought hard and conditions you could say suited you guys perfectly.

I think roosters will be to fast and to skillful but will not be a blow out by any means . The 2 weeks of heavy rain will have an affect on the swans.

Roosters by 27
#7 for the medal
Flower to kick 7

And uni by 70+

Good luck and congratulations to all teams playing next Saturday . May the best teams win .
Haha uq 60+? You mustn't of been to the last 6 games where Carrara have played?
Heart goes further than skill and that will show as I've seen from those
Boys and supporters in the finals.
Pine rivers by 2 goals in the seniors showed great skills in the wet today And will romp the roosters!
Goodluck next week to all teams.

Pine rivers by 2 goals in the seniors showed great skills in the wet today And will romp the roosters!

I think you will find I said 70+ don't play my predictions down old mate.

Good luck to the saints.
#21 is the key the he could have kicked 6 goals easy yesterday . I would love nothing more than to See a close game between these 2 sides.

I'll be donning a bit of red and white next week I think . But won't be upset if swans win .

Roosters by 27
#7 for the medal
Flower to kick 7

And uni by 70+

Not too sure about what you're trying to say.

What are you guys? The mighty Ducks? Tell Emilio I'll catch up with him after the game for a beer.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back