QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a ridiculous comment footy is played in wet conditions here, these conditons are extreme and dangerous
Friday night canellations is fine during a major event, but now it bright and sunny, just checked the oval across the road it is dry as. and no it not the gabba. Quick drive around town and I see many kids are out enjoying the day running around kicking balls on parks and ovals.
Unless the oval built on clay it will drain pretty quickly.

Nice puff-piece in the Courier Mail re: the Pine Rivers Victims Football club. How many required servicemen do they have playing? Out of the mandatory 60 players they would need registered to compete in a 2 team comp? By the sounds of it about 20+. Disgracefully fact-less piece. Congrats to the Courier Mail for their usual 1-sided, heart-string pulling 'journalism' but a bigger congratulations to PRAFC fir getting the AFLQ to publicly comment on 'the option' of fining a club for a forfeit. Cop your fair whack.

Nice puff-piece in the Courier Mail re: the Pine Rivers Victims Football club. How many required servicemen do they have playing? Out of the mandatory 60 players they would need registered to compete in a 2 team comp? By the sounds of it about 20+. Disgracefully fact-less piece. Congrats to the Courier Mail for their usual 1-sided, heart-string pulling 'journalism' but a bigger congratulations to PRAFC fir getting the AFLQ to publicly comment on 'the option' of fining a club for a forfeit. Cop your fair whack.
Available online ??

Friday night canellations is fine during a major event, but now it bright and sunny, just checked the oval across the road it is dry as. and no it not the gabba. Quick drive around town and I see many kids are out enjoying the day running around kicking balls on parks and ovals.
Unless the oval built on clay it will drain pretty quickly.
raz you should head up to Rothwell. nice and sunny but a meter unde water still! bring a snorkel if you wanna play full forward!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Un
After reading all your comments crying cause you can't go play in the mud, I don't believe how selfish you all are.
Not one mention about the poor umpires who have go out there as well.
Umpires get paid there mate it's there job on the weekend.

Hahahaha Pine Rivers Victims!!! Thats gold I like that. Should look at changing names next season

Well i guess you can see why Redcliffe was upset that they lost the revenue RE swans forfeit. change rooms apparently went 2.1 meters under. Can anyone from redcliffe confirm the $$$ damage from the pics on your website i would say no less than 20 - 30k. and pine rivers sooking over a little fine they brought upon yourself. get a grip muppets

Well i guess you can see why Redcliffe was upset that they lost the revenue RE swans forfeit. change rooms apparently went 2.1 meters under. Can anyone from redcliffe confirm the $$$ damage from the pics on your website i would say no less than 20 - 30k. and pine rivers sooking over a little fine they brought upon yourself. get a grip muppets
Damages are not looking the best. Alot worse than the recent flooding we had a month or so ago. I'm sure us Tigers would love the weak $1000 fine to help assist with the damages!

Word has it that Big Josh from the Suns has been given an ultimatum by his Mrs, get a kick or move out! Apparently even his two toddlers are refusing to attend daycare cos of the flack they're coppin'. Time to front up big fella n this weekend would be a good time to do so...........

Last edited:
Should be some cracking games this weekend. Will give us a good idea of where teams are at I think.
Other than Ipswich vs the buffs, which you would think Ipswich should win, the rest could all be pretty interesting games
Moorooka vs Suns should be a beauty (Moorooka in a tight one)
How well will Bond travel going all the way to Redcliffe (Bond favourites but will the travel impact them)
Which Vicky Point team shows up for an away to Park Ridge (park ridge should win but the Vicky point team could surprise)
finally Pine River after a two week rest travel to Wynnum (not biased here...much but Wynnum to hit back after a disappointing game against Moorooka)

Should be some awesome footy! Have fun everyone!

Should be some cracking games this weekend. Will give us a good idea of where teams are at I think.
Other than Ipswich vs the buffs, which you would think Ipswich should win, the rest could all be pretty interesting games
Moorooka vs Suns should be a beauty (Moorooka in a tight one)
How well will Bond travel going all the way to Redcliffe (Bond favourites but will the travel impact them)
Which Vicky Point team shows up for an away to Park Ridge (park ridge should win but the Vicky point team could surprise)
finally Pine River after a two week rest travel to Wynnum (not biased here...much but Wynnum to hit back after a disappointing game against Moorooka)

Should be some awesome footy! Have fun everyone!
Awesome footy? You're kiddin' yourself mate. I love that you blokes are playin' our great game n havin' a go but awesome footy? heck off mate!

Last edited:
Okay, so my typin' skills are ordinary but I know my footy, awesome footy is not on display in this comp. Oh-oh, here come the non-believers............

Redcliffe Tigers doing it tuff after being flooded yet again. What if every club in the competition held a small fundraiser like a raffle or BBQ and donated the proceeds to the Tigers to assist them to get back on track. Without strong opposition there is no strong competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back