QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Buzza has a dozen phones, don't know what he does for a job but he gets around like a honky pimp. There is no good reason why he hasn't called you back Morro.
Right, then let me see if I can upload a more recent selfie of his, not many with clothes on though, but I will see what I can find.

Redcliffe will get their first win tomorrow against a team that will actually front up. I think Bond will struggle to get numbers to travel as their previous comp was all on the Gold coast. Redcliife by plenty!

Redcliffe will get their first win tomorrow against a team that will actually front up. I think Bond will struggle to get numbers to travel as their previous comp was all on the Gold coast. Redcliife by plenty!
Good luck to everybody on the weekend enjoy your footy and be good to your mothers.

And yes Petro you did win WOW Award for the week!! And that's not because you are a Mother Farker!!

It amazes me that people have so little going on in their life that all they can do is troll around to find somewhere to stir up crap.
Just to clarify was I meaning the games would be AFL level awesome? No of course not. But as a 45 year old guy who is still playing and still loving his footy I do think these games are awesome. So if you want to be a little nit picking idiot petro go ahead.
As for me I will just completely ignore any future stupid comments you make and not even give you the small satisfaction of reacting to your stupidity, which is obviously what you are after. As one of the other boys said, if you dont like it then bugger off.
For the rest of you reall players and supporters have a great round and enjoys your AWESOME footy!!

It amazes me that people have so little going on in their life that all they can do is troll around to find somewhere to stir up crap.
Just to clarify was I meaning the games would be AFL level awesome? No of course not. But as a 45 year old guy who is still playing and still loving his footy I do think these games are awesome. So if you want to be a little nit picking idiot petro go ahead.
As for me I will just completely ignore any future stupid comments you make and not even give you the small satisfaction of reacting to your stupidity, which is obviously what you are after. As one of the other boys said, if you dont like it then bugger off.
For the rest of you reall players and supporters have a great round and enjoys your AWESOME footy!!
Start engraving the trophy now, Moorooka smashing the Suns by plenty. Could even be over 100 with time still to go in last quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Generally speaking the Rivers boys were good blokes. Had a couple of guys who simply wanted to be snipers though. One guy sent off for repeated dirty shots. Wynnum skills and run were pretty impressive today. New team coming together pretty well but Rivers did give us a fair bit of room.
If today was not bad enough for them they are up against Griffith next week! :eek:

Bond up over the Tigers according to SportingPulse.. Very interesting. Whos heading down to see how Viccy point shape up against the Pirates tomorrow?
Yeah good win to Bond, again it sounds like Redcliffe failed to kick straight 6-11 at 3/4 time...then had a strong last qtr but fell short

Roosters were sensational against full strengthen Suns today
Suns played nothing like they did when they beat Pirates in round 1 so I thought they might of had a few out. If they didn't then GM looking very scary. They probably weren't allowed to play on their terms today as Roosters completely dominated them.

Couldn't understand why No 7 Grainger

Suns played nothing like they did when they beat Pirates in round 1 so I thought they might of had a few out. If they didn't then GM looking very scary. They probably weren't allowed to play on their terms today as Roosters completely dominated them.

Couldn't understand why No 7 Grainger
Couldn't understand why No 7 (Grainger) I think his name is was allowed to play loose across half back all day. He absolutely killed them with his run and carry.

Generally speaking the Rivers boys were good blokes. Had a couple of guys who simply wanted to be snipers though. One guy sent off for repeated dirty shots. Wynnum skills and run were pretty impressive today. New team coming together pretty well but Rivers did give us a fair bit of room.
If today was not bad enough for them they are up against Griffith next week! :eek:
Mac, they are always good blokes when you belt them by 100. It's called feeling sorry for them.

Round 5

Griffith Moorooka Vs Southeast Suns: GM by 5 points
The match of the round. Top of the table clash that will determine whether the logan suns are that good, or whether GM are a genuine chance to go kcab2kcab

Genuine chance is the correct answer I think footy king . Don't you ?

Considering Bond Uni had 26 out from the squad considering uni holidays, it was a dominant performance on Saturday. The reserves had a number of men playing their first game. In the seniors, bond were on top all game and gave it away in the final quarter. Final score definitely not a reflection of the balance of the contest. Should be interesting next week to see Bond back with a team somewhere close to their best.

26 out ? fair go mr big footy give me a spell.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back