QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Good game in the 1s played in good spirits new clubhouse looks amazing cheers Redcliffe for a good day.
Bezjak played 2s
Sorry I couldn't grab a beer after the game KP, did see you take a good grab, nice goal down the net end but had to take off straight after the siren. Good contest in patches, Tiges couldn't put u boys away, kept coming until the last 20 mins

Sorry I couldn't grab a beer after the game KP, did see you take a good grab, nice goal down the net end but had to take off straight after the siren. Good contest in patches, Tiges couldn't put u boys away, kept coming until the last 20 mins

No problems mate always next time. Yeah wasn't a bad game, was good too see the locals get behind the Tigers Fantastic set up today, as well as the cupcakes in canteen think I had about 10

Have to say besides one or two blokes and let's be honest every team has a couple, I didn't think Carrara were dirty like everyone has been saying. Chirpy yes, even when 10 goals down but no grubbier than any other team.

Have some great kids coming through to
And are quite young like also mentioned.

Made the trip up to Moorooka
Today to watch 2nd play 4th
The roosters kicked a 9 goal first qrt before the saints came back hard in the second and third at the last change the game was up for grabs , well so it seemed the roosters kicked 9 goals in the last to get home by 10 goals ,

It the rooster could string 4 quarters together they will be hard to beat come the finals

They make more rotation thought there bench a qrt then I have ever seen at this level
They seem to have a good system

Saints will be top 5
Switched on dude coaching them

Have to say besides one or two blokes and let's be honest every team has a couple, I didn't think Carrara were dirty like everyone has been saying. Chirpy yes, even when 10 goals down but no grubbier than any other team.

Have some great kids coming through to
And are quite young like also mentioned.
Chirpy, bet you had them covered Morro.

Thought Carrara were supposed to be good ? There supporters are a disgrace
Hahaha yeah totally disgraceful. I mean let's be honest who wants a bit of atmosphere at a local game of footy! I must say though there was a little bloke who I beleive was the moorooka reserves coach who yelled abuse towards me which I found to be quite offensive. Just because I'm big boned doesn't mean I like pies and hotdogs. That was disgusting by him aswell

Hahaha yeah totally disgraceful. I mean let's be honest who wants a bit of atmosphere at a local game of footy! I must say though there was a little bloke who I beleive was the moorooka reserves coach who yelled abuse towards me which I found to be quite offensive. Just because I'm big boned doesn't mean I like pies and hotdogs. That was disgusting by him aswell

Jason don't try and trick everyone we can all see u don't mind a pie . by "small bloke" do u actually mean tiny ?

Jason don't try and trick everyone we can all see u don't mind a pie . by "small bloke" do u actually mean tiny ?[/QUOT
Jason don't try and trick everyone we can all see u don't mind a pie . by "small bloke" do u actually mean tiny ?
your right I do like pies! Apple pies that is but they're healthy aren't they cause they have fruit in them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you looked as trim and agile as I've seen you look in years mate

I thought you looked as trim and agile as I've seen you look in years mate
For some reason I sense sarcasm! Ha. And yeah struggling big time would have been the truth. I don't blame pies though probably more so beer! Tell you what I would have liked to have been moving how a few of your blokes did in the first quarter. If we ever needed a wake up call that was it. Don't think you's could have moved the ball any better. Was happy of our YOUNG blokes if I'm allowed To say that for fighting their way back in second and third quarters but means nothing if we still get beaten by 10 goals. Moorooka are still the benchmark in my eyes. Will be very hard to beat but hopefully we get another chance to play you again. Also apparentally the roast beef rolls were top notch but not that I would know

Thanks Moorooka for the game, definitely the standard for this years competition. The umpires were awesome, easily the best for the year, was really good to see consistency! But that first quarter was really the beckoning for the final result. We hadn't vsed a team who spread so well and took too long to adjust, I feel Carrara's best football can match these top teams but need to play 4 quarters of footy.

GL for the rest of the season Griffith! Hope to vs you again in the finals.

For some reason I sense sarcasm! Ha. And yeah struggling big time would have been the truth. I don't blame pies though probably more so beer! Tell you what I would have liked to have been moving how a few of your blokes did in the first quarter. If we ever needed a wake up call that was it. Don't think you's could have moved the ball any better. Was happy of our YOUNG blokes if I'm allowed To say that for fighting their way back in second and third quarters but means nothing if we still get beaten by 10 goals. Moorooka are still the benchmark in my eyes. Will be very hard to beat but hopefully we get another chance to play you again. Also apparentally the roast beef rolls were top notch but not that I would know
That first quarter was like nothing I've ever seen at this level but then the difference in the 2nd quarter was insane.

Ps. You're welcome after I helped you kick that goal.

He was a discrace , the roosters I believe have come along in a short time
And seem to have built a desent culture around all aspects of the club , if he is the reserves coach that makes it worse , I would think he will be put on notice by the club this week .

yeah relax on the pie jokes we can't help it if they taste so bloody good

Saints move the ball well when there on, have good mids and good targets up forward and there full back done a ripper job . Love a chat but that's all apart of the game . The banter was strong all day .. The young guy in the mids with the curly hair 23 I think is a jet really rate him . Good luck for the year .

And a note on the twos boys for both teams, great game to watch saints ball movement and skills early the difference in the end. It was enjoyable to watch the standard of both teams . Great day of footy

He was a discrace , the roosters I believe have come along in a short time
And seem to have built a desent culture around all aspects of the club , if he is the reserves coach that makes it worse , I would think he will be put on notice by the club this week .

Pretty sure it was tongue in cheek Billy. They know each other and were having a chat after the game.

Id be more concerned about the captain and his impact on young blokes trying to build a solid culture at the Saints.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back