QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Going off a bit early Sharkie? Injuries can stop anyone mate.

Agree Bond are benchmark thus far but I think GM still fancy there chances when they next meet.

Although I admire your loyalty to your side, I wonder if you play? Wouldn't think there would be to many players with balls of steel to come out and start calling premierships already.

kcab2kcab and junior pearson seem to be in the same boat blocker

Moro, surely you get the blockbuster this weekend, we haven't caught up in a while! You and the old guy would be great, please and thank you. And get to see Morro as well, 2 Morris's in 1 day, dreams do come through....

Going off a bit early Sharkie? Injuries can stop anyone mate.

Agree Bond are benchmark thus far but I think GM still fancy there chances when they next meet.

Although I admire your loyalty to your side, I wonder if you play? Wouldn't think there would be to many players with balls of steel to come out and start calling premierships already.
Don't play mate, not that way inclined at this stage of my.. Fitness.. Just studying and watching mates play some excellent footy, and yes I agree from what I've gathered GM are a feircely competitive side. From all reports far more game time experience then our lads.

Moro, surely you get the blockbuster this weekend, we haven't caught up in a while! You and the old guy would be great, please and thank you. And get to see Morro as well, 2 Morris's in 1 day, dreams do come through....

Ha ha Mighty ...... you never know what will happen with appointments and we don't know until Tuesday night where we're going. And not only would you see 2 Morris's in 1 day but usually there are 2 Morris's umpiring (although Morro was too busy kicking goals on Saturday to be umpiring) Should be a big day down the Chook Pen on Saturday as I believe it is "Old Boys" day for the chooks. The "Old Fella" in lime would fit in comfortably on Saturday with this being the case

We at the saints are happy to give credit where it's due, and pre that game against roosters we felt as if we were playing against 20 on the field and the weekends game was an awesome change. Feel free to umpire all our games.

Thanks Saintah ................... but be careful what you wish for:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah yes, this is true, didn't think of that. Western Districts Oval at Chelmer if im correct. But even so, its as close to the North as you get! Taylor Bridge is right around the corner.
or just get rid of the north south and make it two divisions based on performance lol ... nahh never work..

I imagine a few teams around will move comps, but the comps themselves won't be re-structured.
Bond certainly looking to go up, Moorooka also would be looking for stronger opposition having only lost 2 games in two years. Cooly and Alex Hills maybe looking at dropping down. Maybe two up and two down on the south side of town.

I think at most only 1 team would be considered to go up.

There is still a considerable difference in the leagues.

Personally I don't think Bond have the depth just yet - and questions similar about Griffith with both teams reserves possibly not going to play finals.

Cooly were very adamant this year they weren't going anywhere but again results may dictate that decision is taken out of their hands.

Last 2 teams to go up from this comp in Coomera and Nambour have found it tough. Coomera's seniors are building momentum but they were forced to field a 2's team with 10 ring ins on Saturday as blokes didn't want to travel to Robina (from what I was told) and Nambour have also found qfa North difficult, although personally I think that's more a result of playing in a div with 3 other sunny coast teams.

Have been through promotion, relegation and then promotion with Robina over 10 years and it's often not as simple as winning a comp and then going up.

Well Mighty the dream is dead ......... Unfortunately or fortunately depending on who you ask you will not see 2 Morris's at the chook pen on Saturday although the "Old Bloke" and I are together. I reckon it will be a great day and contest and I look forward to reading about the outcome. Best of luck to both teams and good luck to whoever the "lime Greens" are with big Blocker and his encouraging words :)

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back