QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok mr Rodgers... Or should I call you mr football as you seem to know everything about what's happening in QAFA! This is Robson from the beenleigh Buffaloes and I would love to know where u get your information from because it is very inaccurate. So beenleigh has no decent players around our 17's and only bad habits will be learnt? Please do tell what these bad habits may be as I will make sure that we at beenleigh don't pass them on. As for your ridiculous statement that I was leaving the club... Never ! People have tried to get me to other clubs but I will always remain loyal to the Buffaloes. Stampede is coming!

My apologies Robson, I respect loyalty. I don't apologise for my statement about kids propping up your club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

from what I have heard in the media, is that they are turning Dauth park into Disney on Ice skate ring. The performance from previous years, the buffs have been struggling for awhile, coomera is a prim example they have stood strong to stay in the div above.
Ok mr Rodgers... Or should I call you mr football as you seem to know everything about what's happening in QAFA! This is Robson from the beenleigh Buffaloes and I would love to know where u get your information from because it is very inaccurate. So beenleigh has no decent players around our 17's and only bad habits will be learnt? Please do tell what these bad habits may be as I will make sure that we at beenleigh don't pass them on. As for your ridiculous statement that I was leaving the club... Never ! People have tried to get me to other clubs but I will always remain loyal to the Buffaloes. Stampede is coming!

Well there is 27 inside 50's right there, unless they were all from 9 point range
Haha righto. I'll probably be in the 2's this year. Pretty sure I'm the slowest bloke at training. And my kicking hasn't improved. Someone once said last year that I had the worst kick in the comp. I don't think I've recovered from that crisitism. Think it was 17.27 last year haha.

from what I have heard in the media, is that they are turning Dauth park into Disney on Ice skate ring. The performance from previous years, the buffs have been struggling for awhile, coomera is a prim example they have stood strong to stay in the div above.
Played in a grand final in 2013 and been involved in finals for previous 6 years including premiership in 2009. Probably should have won more than 1 premiership in this time. Usually things work on 7 year cycles and last year was a bad year but essential to build the club again.

Played in a grand final in 2013 and been involved in finals for previous 6 years including premiership in 2009. Probably should have won more than 1 premiership in this time. Usually things work on 7 year cycles and last year was a bad year but essential to build the club again.
indeed. I believe that they probably should have been up in the divisions by now. the whole re-build situation is a long way between drinks I think, in this league its very hard to have a great side then go down and then try and come back unless the resources are there. being a rugby town I think there maybe too many teams in the area for more teams to compete with the bigger sides having all the age groups makes a strong club, makes a family club, makes a successful club.

Please can someone shoot me !
I'm over hearing all e negative stuff give me some good news like this years draw , come on AFLQ it has to be done by now

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back