QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Not wrong !! Beenleigh blocking a transfer to the SE Suns. Is that legit ?? What are the requirements around transfers ???

Edit: Sorry that should have been plural. Have blocked transfers !!
The only reason they would be blocked is if they owe money or have possession of club equipment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not wrong !! Beenleigh blocking a transfer to the SE Suns. Is that legit ?? What are the requirements around transfers ???

Edit: Sorry that should have been plural. Have blocked transfers !!
You can still block any transfer before automatic transfer if no funds or property owing. Just clubs being not very nice, my therory if they want to go let em go. Its up to the Club to make a culture where people don't leave and then you keep on building. Probs why the roosters are starting to go alright

18 Clearances to 2 gains probably says otherwise, I think Alex are in trouble maybe they should merge, make for an interesting jumper design...

clearances never tell the hole story i know of half a dozen player on the move and that have commited to new clubs and their names are not on the list yet. so beenleigh surely have more than two players coming to the the club with the new coaches

You can still block any transfer before automatic transfer if no funds or property owing. Just clubs being not very nice, my therory if they want to go let em go. Its up to the Club to make a culture where people don't leave and then you keep on building. Probs why the roosters are starting to go alright
How to make friends and influence people

clearances never tell the hole story i know of half a dozen player on the move and that have commited to new clubs and their names are not on the list yet. so beenleigh surely have more than two players coming to the the club with the new coaches
for their sake and if we are to have even comp I certainly hope so

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back