QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

To say I know the ruck in question would be under selling it he is my closest friend and I have not once heard him state that anyone has said directly that he would lose his job, I believe that it may have been hinted at that they would prefer for him to not play at another club until he finished the last 8 months of his apprenticeship due to the amount of people that have current apprenticeships with the company and still playing at the club it could be a snow ball affect and would open up the door if 1 player left it may see a number follow suit and I'm sure the guy that we are talking about for anyone that knows him or has had anything to do with him would know his response is , it is what it is and just gets on with it .

I personally don't like it because for a 3rd consecutive year I won't get to play football with my best mate and instead he will probably just be runner for us .

I felt I needed to clear that up incase anything anyone says could be miss read for him saying these things and that is most certainly not the case

To say I know the ruck in question would be under selling it he is my closest friend and I have not once heard him state that anyone has said directly that he would lose his job, I believe that it may have been hinted at that they would prefer for him to not play at another club until he finished the last 8 months of his apprenticeship due to the amount of people that have current apprenticeships with the company and still playing at the club it could be a snow ball affect and would open up the door if 1 player left it may see a number follow suit and I'm sure the guy that we are talking about for anyone that knows him or has had anything to do with him would know his response is , it is what it is and just gets on with it .

I personally don't like it because for a 3rd consecutive year I won't get to play football with my best mate and instead he will probably just be runner for us .

I felt I needed to clear that up incase anything anyone says could be miss read for him saying these things and that is most certainly not the case

Thanks for that np.. hope you and your lover are reunited soon

Why doesn't he just play footy for Springwood NP??

Not my place to say mate

I can confirm tho his brother plays for the roosters and 4 of his basketball team mates who he went to school with and has known for many years . He has a good relationship Tim the coach as he played under him previously.

But as Hoff hearted stated let's talk about what is going to happen not what won't .

Now can someone please confirm do I really need to buy the tickets to saints lions game online can I not just rock up and pay there ?

Not my place to say mate

I can confirm tho his brother plays for the roosters and 4 of his basketball team mates who he went to school with and has known for many years . He has a good relationship Tim the coach as he played under him previously.

But as Hoff hearted stated let's talk about what is going to happen not what won't .

Now can someone please confirm do I really need to buy the tickets to saints lions game online can I not just rock up and pay there ?

I am just gonna buy tickets there. It's Brisbane, it wont be sold out !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great to see they let you out for the weekend Bucky, don't forget to take your angry and bitter pills old mate
Atleast he is still hilarious, oh and mighty courageous, oh oh and Loyal, really loyal, don't forget loyal, that is what he respects.

MatthewN.jpg

great to see they let you out for the weekend Bucky, don't forget to take your angry and bitter pills old mate
The K.Hunt bust has really affected things down he on the coast, nothing more to offset now. Angry yes, bitter sweet maybe...world would be so empty without me

Can certainly say no respect for you, not even just a glimmer *At least (you missed the space)
Not sure I will sleep tonight knowing this :cry:

How do you feel about cowards? I personally like them, you make me feel better about myself.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back