3. Ipswich
4. Park Ridge
5. Southeast Suns
6. Carrara
7. Bond Uni
8. Wynnum Vikings
9. Beenleigh Buffalos
10. Victoria Point Sharks

Hilarious fk333... where does your allegiance lie obviously not either of these teams? New account possibly a new team?

Personally I think Ipswich and the Suns are my tips to be thereabouts at the pointy end of the season. God I can't wait for this thread once the season starts.

Is there a trophy or anything for this weekend? And where is it being played pretty interested in seeing both Bond (for the hot birds) and Park Ridge.

G'day lads,
First post here. New to this division 3 or qafa a whatever it's called however used to play against a lot of these sides before I got fat. A mate told me to check this forum out and wowwee. Firstly I think everyone's getting paid to play because none of you must work cause clearly you've all got too much time on your hands haha. Cheers for the entertainment.

Thought I'd put my 2 bob in about my thoughts on competition this year. Hope I don't bore you

Griffith Moorooka should be good again. Was shocked to hear they won it last year. Last time i played against them I think we won 214-7 so full credit to everyone involved. Can't believe the most loyal bloke in local footy Tory Morris has gone there though. His ego might have a negative affect on them however could be handy player. Thank god he goes for Richmond cause clearly there's not much else going for him.

Pine rivers and Redcliffe will be up there again. Loved playing up at straphine. There supporters are that shit I actually enjoyed it.

Beenleigh will be there abouts until the ball is bounced to start the game then they will come unstuck.

Park ridge or as I know them Calamvale seemed to improve last year. Would love to see them do well. Best bunch of blokes I played against and let's be honest there burgers probably helped send me into retirement.

South East Suns are the danger from what I'm reading. all this talk about a bloke that couldn't even bench press his own socks in ash Templar kicking 100 goals when if anyone is going to kick 100 it's Suns recruit jay Suban. Watched him back in Victoria years ago. Bloke loves a buffet as much as a goal and will clearly be the leading league goal kicker as long as he stays on the park.

Ipswich with Ryan hooper will be super competitive. From all accounts they've recruited well and would love to see them do well.

Don't know much about the new sides however I have heard Carrara are full of heroes yelling shit from their balcony and bond uni gets good crowds full of smoking hot birds. Should work in there favour at home cause the ball might not be the only thing blokes are looking at.

All the best to everyone and hopefully work permitting I can get back down and watch a few games and help the cashflow of canteens and bars.

Thanks for an entertaining night reading 63 pages of enjoyable shit

Interesting. My only real question is why would anyone want to bench press there socks.

Footyking333 initials could possibly be kt or rw just saying and associated with vic point and once played at beenleigh . But like a good tuff guy we probably will never no .

How are the Tigers shaping up for round one?

Sorry to burst your theory there KK but I wouldn't have a clue. I'm closer to where the sun will rise. But not too far from the pirate ship that's halfway to where the Vikings live and the Sharks swim. If you know what I mean. But if anyone else can find out how the Tigers are going please let me and the Car King find out. And angry mango it's not mango season anymore. Go rest up or another year.

G'day lads,
First post here. New to this division 3 or qafa a whatever it's called however used to play against a lot of these sides before I got fat. A mate told me to check this forum out and wowwee. Firstly I think everyone's getting paid to play because none of you must work cause clearly you've all got too much time on your hands haha. Cheers for the entertainment.

Thought I'd put my 2 bob in about my thoughts on competition this year. Hope I don't bore you

Griffith Moorooka should be good again. Was shocked to hear they won it last year. Last time i played against them I think we won 214-7 so full credit to everyone involved. Can't believe the most loyal bloke in local footy Tory Morris has gone there though. His ego might have a negative affect on them however could be handy player. Thank god he goes for Richmond cause clearly there's not much else going for him.

Pine rivers and Redcliffe will be up there again. Loved playing up at straphine. There supporters are that shit I actually enjoyed it.

Beenleigh will be there abouts until the ball is bounced to start the game then they will come unstuck.

Park ridge or as I know them Calamvale seemed to improve last year. Would love to see them do well. Best bunch of blokes I played against and let's be honest there burgers probably helped send me into retirement.

South East Suns are the danger from what I'm reading. all this talk about a bloke that couldn't even bench press his own socks in ash Templar kicking 100 goals when if anyone is going to kick 100 it's Suns recruit jay Suban. Watched him back in Victoria years ago. Bloke loves a buffet as much as a goal and will clearly be the leading league goal kicker as long as he stays on the park.

Ipswich with Ryan hooper will be super competitive. From all accounts they've recruited well and would love to see them do well.

Don't know much about the new sides however I have heard Carrara are full of heroes yelling shit from their balcony and bond uni gets good crowds full of smoking hot birds. Should work in there favour at home cause the ball might not be the only thing blokes are looking at.

All the best to everyone and hopefully work permitting I can get back down and watch a few games and help the cashflow of canteens and bars.

Thanks for an entertaining night reading 63 pages of enjoyable shit

Feeling the love T.Morris ?, well written newbie. I think it's going to be a competitive Div - except for Vic Point, Beenleigh and Carrara probably the only teams you could put a tick against. The rest - best team on the day, going to be a great season with a lot of close games. I think Park Ridge will be the greatest improver's and the team to beat this year.

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your theory there KK but I wouldn't have a clue. I'm closer to where the sun will rise. But not too far from the pirate ship that's halfway to where the Vikings live and the Sharks swim. If you know what I mean. But if anyone else can find out how the Tigers are going please let me and the Car King find out. And angry mango it's not mango season anymore. Go rest up or another year.
You should all hop in the fruit bowl and eat each other, may the best fruit win

Better channel Spades for some answers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feeling the love T.Morris ?, well written newbie. I think it's going to be a competitive Div - except for Vic Point, Beenleigh and Carrara probably the only teams you could put a tick against. The rest - best team on the day, going to be a great season with a lot of close games. I think Park Ridge will be the greatest improver's and the team to beat this year.
Park Ridge will be top 3 according to me

Hilarious fk333... where does your allegiance lie obviously not either of these teams? New account possibly a new team?

Personally I think Ipswich and the Suns are my tips to be thereabouts at the pointy end of the season. God I can't wait for this thread once the season starts.

Is there a trophy or anything for this weekend? And where is it being played pretty interested in seeing both Bond (for the hot birds) and Park Ridge.

Interesting. My only real question is why would anyone want to bench press there socks.

Footyking333 initials could possibly be kt or rw just saying and associated with vic point and once played at beenleigh . But like a good tuff guy we probably will never no .

Which one hurt SBD? chickens or the flamingo's ? ha ha

haha looking forward to taking the premiership cup from you junior..

Please feel free to disagree..

2015 ladder predictions

1. Griffith Moorooka Chickens
2. Pine Rivers Flamingos
3. Ipswich
4. Park Ridge
5. Southeast Suns
6. Carrara
7. Bond Uni
8. Wynnum Vikings
9. Beenleigh Buffalos
10. Victoria Point Sharks

Im tipping the Buffs will be in 4th Division by the time the Easter Bunny hops into town next week. Then it will be a 10 team comp, no byes. Rumor has it they are along way off from being able to field two sides and need another 15 -20 players. Maybe KP can confirm?

Last edited:
Im tipping the Buffs will be in 4th Division by the time the Easter Bunny hops into town next week. Then it will be a 10 team comp, no byes. Rumor has it they are along way off from being able to field two sides and need another 15 -20 players. Maybe KP can confirm?

cheque book out, buy a few guns, attempt to make finals, ego of those running the club will not allow Buffs to drop down. Very clear to all that the Buff's made bad move not joining the Suns.

Interesting concept. Springfield Storm have just pulled out of 4th Division too.

1. Ipswich
2. Griffith Moorooka
3. Pine Rivers
4. Bond
5. Wynnum
6. Redcliffe
7. Southeast Suns
8. Park Ridge
9. Carrara
10. Beenleigh Buffalos
11. Victoria Point Sharks

My predictions

1. Ipswich
2. Griffith Moorooka
3. Pine Rivers
4. Bond
5. Wynnum
6. Redcliffe
7. Southeast Suns
8. Park Ridge
9. Carrara
10. Beenleigh Buffalos
11. Victoria Point Sharks

My predictions

Ipswich 1st? Bond 4th? Can you tell us why you predicted these?

Because I think Ipswich have recruited well and Bond will be a better side than people realise.

Pre-season form wasn't used to come up with my prediction, but it probably supports it a little.

"Apparently" we are in this division too stay, but wouldn't mind a few walks ins

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back