QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting the same vibe !
Thought I would make a post about all this pine rivers talk.. Maybe people should check sporting pulse to see the quality of the guys going to pine the coach hasn't played a senior game at kedron in 3 yrs and is an average 2s player at best josh Buller will be the only handy addition may push into the midfield or half back was a fairly regular senior player the others that have gone there purple boots and all are reserve grade players hope this has settled a few of the rumours also 4 to Redcliffe 3 senior players and 1 fringe.

Thought I would make a post about all this pine rivers talk.. Maybe people should check sporting pulse to see the quality of the guys going to pine the coach hasn't played a senior game at kedron in 3 yrs and is an average 2s player at best josh Buller will be the only handy addition may push into the midfield or half back was a fairly regular senior player the others that have gone there purple boots and all are reserve grade players hope this has settled a few of the rumours also 4 to Redcliffe 3 senior players and 1 fringe.

I myself heard the coach was an ordinary player. However there are definitely more 1's players going across from Kedron now as a result of Kedron staying up in Div 2. People know very little about what is going on at swans, you included... They will see

I myself heard the coach was an ordinary player. However there are definitely more 1's players going across from Kedron now as a result of Kedron staying up in Div 2. People know very little about what is going on at swans, you included... They will see
Well I'm a kedron fella or was I should say and know exactly who is going but your right we will see..

Most of t
I wouldn't say you know exactly. I guarantee your list of names would be missing some of the names I know off. Look forward to the season!
well we will see good luck with super coach and I'll see yas on the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year I don't think the swans had anyone on this forum. Seemed to be a humble bunch of decent blokes. How quickly things change.
All you new kedron blokes on here are cracking me up! keep up the banter!
I don't belong to any club as of yet maybe I should get to the swans by sounds of it haha

That's it!
It's an anonymous forum with nothing but banter and shit talk.
None of it can be taken seriously!
Everyone's guilty of using load to make their respective teams look like certainties to take home a flag after a stellar "draft period".
Laugh it off, hit the tracks hard and see what happens next year!
Good luck fellas!

What I'm gathering is pine rivers will be a surprise packet and take the comp by surprise ...... um mm didn't they play off in the grand final ? Doubt the comp will get a shock I'd say they will now be hot favorites to take it out surly?

Can't make a grand final and then pick up 400 guns and not expect to win the comp . Get on the swannys .
;-)

Also heard on the grape vine that B.Acton,S.Acton , m.foran , r.blake, j.Arnold are all having a year off for the roosters could hurt them? But like someone said it's on December so anything is possible.

Got a month or 2 before any hard decisions have to be made but it is not likely I'll be heading to the swans to play under plugger super coach Pearce I'd be better of hanging em up

What I'm gathering is pine rivers will be a surprise packet and take the comp by surprise ...... um mm didn't they play off in the grand final ? Doubt the comp will get a shock I'd say they will now be hot favorites to take it out surly?

Can't make a grand final and then pick up 400 guns and not expect to win the comp . Get on the swannys .
;-)

Also heard on the grape vine that B.Acton,S.Acton , m.foran , r.blake, j.Arnold are all having a year off for the roosters could hurt them? But like someone said it's on December so anything is possible.
That doesn't sound to good for the roosters there mate

Lucky I'm on the swan train with all these big signings

T
there is some people on here who commit to a side then there side has to stay in a higher div and they run away with all their hot air talk and leave them to play a lower div u must feel sorry for Kedron

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back