QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

T

there is some people on here who commit to a side then there side has to stay in a higher div and they run away with all their hot air talk and leave them to play a lower div u must feel sorry for Kedron
Not the case at all mate some players didn't want to play div4 which seems the only option left as kedron may not have the numbers to field 2 sides!! As for the hot air talk everyone loves a bit of banter looks to be an exciting yr with all this talk

I
Zillmere yuk
What about Brett burton massive loss best midfielder walking around rob Akers reserve

It's Brent burton. Yes it's a massive loss along with other players and Ben as a coach but its not shoes the swans haven't already filled with players more than capable if not better and more of them. I'm sure the swans will be fine

I

It's Brent burton. Yes it's a massive loss along with other players and Ben as a coach but its not shoes the swans haven't already filled with players more than capable if not better and more of them. I'm sure the swans will be fine

Stupid auto correct was meant too be Brent. Well we can only hope i love my swannies

Not the case at all mate some players didn't want to play div4 which seems the only option left as kedron may not have the numbers to field 2 sides!! As for the hot air talk everyone loves a bit of banter looks to be an exciting yr with all this talk
I heard these are the same players who had a crack at the pearcy for leaving to take up a senior role??

RN, I somehow get the idea you already know the answer to that...
Yea I do mate. Always ensure I get down and watch the Kedron vs Aspley clash. Even at our home games he was getting stick about wearing the boots from his own supporters.guessing we will be giving Kedron a hiding if all rumours are true!!

I

Well the roosters are delighted to get Burto ;-)

As for the ridiculous comment about replacing these players with better players I think that's a massive cop out . What about dai is he staying on ? Or have you got a better player already as well ?

Early predictions.
I'll stay true and go
Grand final ? Moorooka
Best and fairest? J.grainger/j. Brennen
Goal kicking? A.templer/a.flower to tie on 86

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea I do mate. Always ensure I get down and watch the Kedron vs Aspley clash. Even at our home games he was getting stick about wearing the boots from his own supporters.guessing we will be giving Kedron a hiding if all rumours are true!!
Not sure if it was really about the boots or just the person either way you would of seen the show he was putting on in the 2s

Well the roosters are delighted to get Burto ;-)

As for the ridiculous comment about replacing these players with better players I think that's a massive cop out . What about dai is he staying on ? Or have you got a better player already as well ?

Early predictions.
I'll stay true and go
Grand final ? Moorooka
Best and fairest? J.grainger/j. Brennen
Goal kicking? A.templer/a.flower to tie on 86

Templar back at Beenleigh?

Hahaha KP. Have fun at zillmere. Pine Rivers will be fine. No Ben Long or Cam Colvin = Better Pine Rivers

Just a few things. Firstly wow! This comment is ridiculous along with so much of the BS I've heard on here. I also don't understand why anyone who is involved with the swans would say something like this if they actually knew these blokes! I'm assuming this things suppose to be anonymous but I'm happy to give out my name if anyone needs credibility. Just ask.

First of all I have been involved with the swans for many years now and am still a current player. I don't know how many people on here are actually involved with the swans but so many of these rumours I've seen on here are so untrue it's not funny. I can't help but think there are people from other clubs making the most of the anonymity of here and giving other clubs a bad wrap and bad publicity. So incredibly pathetic. As for the comments regarding Burto... He is a massive loss for the club along with many others as players but more than that the amount of time and money and sponsorship that bloke has put into our club is above all others. Anyone who is against this or has a bad word to say about Burto is clearly not a swans player. No one at the swans doesn't like Burto. The loss of Colvin is just as significant and Longys effort over the past couple of years and where he got the club was outstanding.

People move on its a part of footy. I've stayed at swans but it doesn't mean these guys aren't still my mates. Ease up a bit. Those not involved with a club stop making BD rumours. Check your source. I don't think any clubs need the publicity. Good luck to all clubs in 2015. Should be a cracker.

Just a few things. Firstly wow! This comment is ridiculous along with so much of the BS I've heard on here. I also don't understand why anyone who is involved with the swans would say something like this if they actually knew these blokes! I'm assuming this things suppose to be anonymous but I'm happy to give out my name if anyone needs credibility. Just ask.

First of all I have been involved with the swans for many years now and am still a current player. I don't know how many people on here are actually involved with the swans but so many of these rumours I've seen on here are so untrue it's not funny. I can't help but think there are people from other clubs making the most of the anonymity of here and giving other clubs a bad wrap and bad publicity. So incredibly pathetic. As for the comments regarding Burto... He is a massive loss for the club along with many others as players but more than that the amount of time and money and sponsorship that bloke has put into our club is above all others. Anyone who is against this or has a bad word to say about Burto is clearly not a swans player. No one at the swans doesn't like Burto. The loss of Colvin is just as significant and Longys effort over the past couple of years and where he got the club was outstanding.

People move on its a part of footy. I've stayed at swans but it doesn't mean these guys aren't still my mates. Ease up a bit. Those not involved with a club stop making BD rumours. Check your source. I don't think any clubs need the publicity. Good luck to all clubs in 2015. Should be a cracker.

ok then so wats your name? If you dont care so much?

Plenty of chat from Swans, Roosters etc.

I'd be more worried about Ipswich..

bahahaha Ipswich

ok then so wats your name? If you dont care so much?

bahahaha Ipswich

You're missing the point. Anyone who knows me would have known the moment I put Mitdu91 as my name and a brisbane supporter you clearly have no idea so atleast I know you aren't a swan!! So buggar off. I'll give you my name if you give me yours

You're missing the point. Anyone who knows me would have known the moment I put Mitdu91 as my name and a brisbane supporter you clearly have no idea so atleast I know you aren't a swan!! So buggar off. I'll give you my name if you give me yours

Hahaha I'm bored with all of this anyway. Good luck for next year when we smash ya

Have heard a fair few of the Caboolture guys are very unhappy with things up their. Apparently they have left and are heading to Bribie after their Premiership win.

Might take some time to change the way things are done at Caboolture for Dickfos but at least you know whatever he is doing will stnad them in good stead for 2015. I'm certain whatever was done this year wasn't working...

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back