QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on leading goalkickers/ best and fairests for each team? For people with insights.

As well as league goalkicking and league bnf?

Thoughts on leading goalkickers/ best and fairests for each team? For people with insights.

As well as league goalkicking and league bnf?

Is Jordy grainger playingn at GM this year? My tip is the midfielder from Bond.... Grainger from GM if he's playing and surely the bloke from the swans would have to be up there if he won it last year?

Im tipping the Buffs will be in 4th Division by the time the Easter Bunny hops into town next week. Then it will be a 10 team comp, no byes. Rumor has it they are along way off from being able to field two sides and need another 15 -20 players. Maybe KP can confirm?

You could be onto something there karmaking. Maybe that's the reason AFLQ haven't put up the season fixture on their website yet ;)

Because I think Ipswich have recruited well and Bond will be a better side than people realise.

Pre-season form wasn't used to come up with my prediction, but it probably supports it a little.

Ipswich recruited best ruckman and Hooper, anyone else of significants, I was of the understanding Hooper was doing a great job improving the rest from last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Jordy grainger playingn at GM this year? My tip is the midfielder from Bond.... Grainger from GM if he's playing and surely the bloke from the swans would have to be up there if he won it last year?
Grainger is #7 right? If so he was playing against ipswich at Mt Gravatt. Won't win b&f from the ruck though, probably wasted there anyway? If Peck is back at the Pirates he would be a chance and there is also some talent out at Ipswich this year.

Grainger is #7 right? If so he was playing against ipswich at Mt Gravatt. Won't win b&f from the ruck though, probably wasted there anyway? If Peck is back at the Pirates he would be a chance and there is also some talent out at Ipswich this year.

I doubt he will ruck, however I wouldn't say a waist he did finish 3rd in the league last year and won a premiership as a Ruckman, polled the most votes by a long way the previous year as a Ruckman I'd say there is a good argument for him to be a ruck.

Who's playing who this week?

I doubt he will ruck, however I wouldn't say a waist he did finish 3rd in the league last year and won a premiership as a Ruckman, polled the most votes by a long way the previous year as a Ruckman I'd say there is a good argument for him to be a ruck.

Who's playing who this week?

He's better as a half forward or on the ball. He jumps high but doesn't have a tap it's always a punch and he never plays one on one at the boundary throw ins. Always third man up. Denne is a better ruckman.

He's better as a half forward or on the ball. He jumps high but doesn't have a tap it's always a punch and he never plays one on one at the boundary throw ins. Always third man up. Denne is a better ruckman.[/QUOT
I'll lock that away for future reference, cheers Spades.

He's better as a half forward or on the ball. He jumps high but doesn't have a tap it's always a punch and he never plays one on one at the boundary throw ins. Always third man up. Denne is a better ruckman.
Better as a half forward !!
I watch a lot of GM games last year and never seen #7 granger play half forward in any of them . Playing him in the ruck seemed to work last year for them , mail is he won't be playing either of them positions this season. May not even be playing at GM !!!!!

From what I saw last year his tap was pretty good for the mids.

Better as a half forward !!
I watch a lot of GM games last year and never seen #7 granger play half forward in any of them . Playing him in the ruck seemed to work last year for them , mail is he won't be playing either of them positions this season. May not even be playing at GM !!!!!

Hoffman I don't know who your contact is but you seem to know way more than you are supposed to . Would love to have jordy back at GM and correct I've also never seen him play half forward

Midfielder from Bond? Wishwilson?
Sam Whish Wilson

He's a gun footballer from Tassie and now lives on the Goldy and works as a phys ed teacher.

Pretty sure he played VFL for the Tassie Devils and may have had a few runs in the NEAFL for Southport.

Best midfielder in this league by a mile.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back