QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

i believe there could be a few new surprises just what i have heard,ipswich don't want to reveal to much until the season starts,have been quite pretty much all preseason but is getting hard to keep a lid on things with practice games ect, i believe they have some exciting young players but are a bit underdone but should be hit full steam at around about round 3-4

Sam Whish Wilson

He's a gun footballer from Tassie and now lives on the Goldy and works as a phys ed teacher.

Pretty sure he played VFL for the Tassie Devils and may have had a few runs in the NEAFL for Southport.

Best midfielder in this league by a mile.
best midfielder in this league by a mile? get off the drugs, MG have a couple of handy ones and what about brick from ippy obvious you haven't seen him play,milligan who has returned to south east suns what about him?so if this guy sam whish wilson is as good as you say he will win the league B&F by at least 15 votes then?what a tosser

best midfielder in this league by a mile? get off the drugs, MG have a couple of handy ones and what about brick from ippy obvious you haven't seen him play,milligan who has returned to south east suns what about him?so if this guy sam whish wilson is as good as you say he will win the league B&F by at least 15 votes then?what a tosser

To many guys on drugs on this forum haha
Asada will have a field day

Last edited:
Better as a half forward !!
I watch a lot of GM games last year and never seen #7 granger play half forward in any of them . Playing him in the ruck seemed to work last year for them , mail is he won't be playing either of them positions this season. May not even be playing at GM !!!!!
Sorry. Correction "he'd be better as a half forward or on the ball". Being the third man up doesn't make you a good ruckman. Let Denne do the ruckwork.

Seen them all kid. Whish Wilson is a better footballer.

Certainly doesn't mean he will win the league B&F though.

Would you be offended if I told you Danny Wise is the best midfielder in the QFA, both North and South?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol close I think you may find it was Jason gram and Adrian cox ex saint and hawk players both from east Gippsland where he is from . Good guys too. But he may have caught up with the other 2 later but not to my knowledge but I also don't exactly keep tabs on him tho.

Just having a quick read through the posts on here and found this very interesting. I know them both very well and just got off the blower to both Grammy and Coxy. Afraid there is some untruths being spread here. Haha. It's the first they have heard of this!

Big Spades rucked against him, that's why he's opinion is valuable, he just giving an honest assessment of his views. Sandilands had most taps in league few years back yet Freo were ranked 16 in clearances.
how'd he go against him tho? will spades be playing In the ruck this year? I thought he had retired and got fat.

Just having a quick read through the posts on here and found this very interesting. I know them both very well and just got off the blower to both Grammy and Coxy. Afraid there is some untruths being spread here. Haha. It's the first they have heard of this!

Lol never believe anything ever that you read on big footy EVER and I'd say you knowing them well you could possibly be one of the newest coaches to our comp out wynnum way maybe.

any chance of Matthew having a run this year for you boys ?

Darren how r u

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back