Remove this Banner Ad

Righto lads back to the imporant stuff.

I'll tip
Wynnum by 8 goals.
Ipswich by 15 goals
GM by 6 goals
Pine Rivers by 10+ goals
Park Ridge by 2-3 goals

Pretty sure all home teams would be favourite until after the first couple of rounds. Who actually knows how good each team is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow! Cararra not a chance I dont reckon. Dont have much to do with either club but I cant imagine Cararra being much better than last year and from all reports the swans have strengthened with the kedron boys comin in, and you tipped redcliffe... im gonna say you are a tigers boy apples
nah not a tiger. I'm from the south. I just think they'd be a good chance at home. It'll be close. Could go either way.

Would say GM are significantly stronger than Redcliffe if using the Woodsmen as a measure.

Redcliffe beat a very understrength Woodsmen by just 20 points

GM beat a much stronger outfit, albeit still with significant outs - by a much bigger margin.

Comparisons like this are never accurate, but its a reasonable conclusion that GM will be stronger based on the above.

Complete Rubbish..

How would you know our strengths in each of those games?

We were significantly short on numbers and key players in both games. Although, against Moorooka we probably only had 2 guys over 6 foot - while against Redcliffe we were missing more midfielders.

I didn't play or see either game, but our team wasn't significantly different strength in either game, just missing different types of players.

We probably had 5 or 6 first timers vs Redliffe as opposed to only 1 against GM, but thats because 5 or 6 were now 2nd timers :)

You honestly think Logan will beat the Pirates? Maybe you should look at the clearances to park ridge.

How the hell am i suppose to know what those names on the clearances mean? I dont care about a bunch of names, tips are tips the beauty you can pick whoever you like without consequence... you picked redcliffe and cararra remember

How the hell am i suppose to know what those names on the clearances mean? I dont care about a bunch of names, tips are tips the beauty you can pick whoever you like without consequence... you picked redcliffe and cararra remember

C'mon bud, this division attracts all the big names. Have you been living under a rock ?? Myself, I check that AFLQ clearance page 5 times a day !!! That's why I still haven't done my tips yet. Need to see all the action unfold next week !!

I'm gonna live life on the edge though, and throw some tips in early.

Beenleigh Vs Wynnum - Game washed out.
Vic Point Vs Ipswich - To be re-scheduled, ground too wet.
Redcliffe Vs Griffith Moorooka - Game cancelled, conditions too dangerous due to the threat of rain.
Carrara Vs Pine Rivers - Match abandoned, Lightning and showers anticipated.
Park Ridge Vs South East Suns - Broken sprinkler head leaving ground in unsuitable condition. Postponed.
Bond - Bye - Localized flooding, restricted to street runs and light gym work.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back