QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if Morro will grow a pair and play against the buffs this week , I say no

Np can you sheds some light

Mate don't you worry about morro, he will play when he is required ! I am not a coach and I have no inside information so there for I don't know if he is required.

I Do Know He Will Be Watching His Tigers At The Gabba So Could Be In The Area .

Mate don't you worry about morro, he will play when he is required ! I am not a coach and I have no inside information so there for I don't know if he is required.

I Do Know He Will Be Watching His Tigers At The Gabba So Could Be In The Area .

Work on that diet this week junior

you playing in the 1's Macman?

Yeah I did this week Thommo. Had a pretty good game for an old fella. Few new young fellas unavailable yesterday so not a given to stay there every week!
But as long as I'm useful to the team and enjoying myself, all's good.
What are you doing posting in this division, you not playing for the Woodsmen anymore?

I find it strange Oppy would be playing whilst players missed out, no offense to him but he'd be 50 and a long time out of the game.
Long time out of the game yes Troy, it was a one off. 52 and I still take my footy bag to football with my gear in it, maybe a few boys will be on time next time

Long time out of the game yes Troy, it was a one off. 52 and I still take my footy bag to football with my gear in it, maybe a few boys will be on time next time

Still taking your gear. That's awesome.

Word on the street is you kicked the first goal of the game.

Maybe you should consider playing every week ;)

Still taking your gear. That's awesome.

Word on the street is you kicked the first goal of the game.

Maybe you should consider playing every week ;)

I have said many times to the young blokes you don't know what you have missed until it has gone, was an awesome feeling but I am done, unless we get desperate with injuries or the like. Will stick to helping and learning from the big fella on Saturdays

I have said many times to the young blokes you don't know what you have missed until it has gone, was an awesome feeling but I am done, unless we get desperate with injuries or the like. Will stick to helping and learning from the big fella on Saturdays

That's why I've retired 6 times. Dat feeling :)

Wonder if Morro will grow a pair and play against the buffs this week , I say no

Np can you sheds some light

If it was later in the year maybe but to grow a pair by rd 2 is a little too much pressure.

I would be beside myself with fear, playing against my old club.

Are you a Buff tough guy? I hope not as I didn't realise I had an enemies there. :(

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that you still take the footy bag ready.
Is it true your ressies seem to have alot of flat tyres on Saturday mornings and that you just happen to have your gear!!!!
No late night sabotage....haha
Being a long time retired player myself what you said is true.
I'm always saying to the young blokes that year that you sit out you never get back enjoy it while you can...

Love that you still take the footy bag ready.
Is it true your ressies seem to have alot of flat tyres on Saturday mornings and that you just happen to have your gear!!!!
No late night sabotage....haha
Being a long time retired player myself what you said is true.
I'm always saying to the young blokes that year that you sit out you never get back enjoy it while you can...

Yep managed to get two without spare tyres. This week it will be the prank call on the Friday asking them to work in the morning, not too bright some of these young blokes of today, I'll back myself in for another game if I can walk properly by Friday

Yep managed to get two without spare tyres. This week it will be the prank call on the Friday asking them to work in the morning, not too bright some of these young blokes of today, I'll back myself in for another game if I can walk properly by Friday

Worth putting a sneaky $10 for first goal scorer,

Last edited:
You may not be able to walk by Friday but Saturday morning you will be fresh as a daisy.....shorts,socks ironed ready to go.

Moorooka easily a 5 goal better side on the day. Umpiring was a disgrace to both sides, don't think the coaches will punish the 50 m penaltys on Tuesday as they'd run out of time.

Redcliffe very wasteful with the footy but I think they're will be some good clashes between these sides this year.

Let me be devils advocate ........... was the umpiring a disgrace or was the discipline not what it should be. I am sure my brothers in Lime who were there on Saturday were only calling it as they saw it

And let's be serious ....... it could have been worse ......... it could have been me there!!!!!

Let me be devils advocate ........... was the umpiring a disgrace or was the discipline not what it should be. I am sure my brothers in Lime who were there on Saturday were only calling it as they saw it

And let's be serious ....... it could have been worse ......... it could have been me there!!!!!

Trust me, it was woeful. The ressies game umpired by club umpires was a much higher standard.

Dont be so hard on yourself mate,

Well look there were some scrappy tackles which were paid, thats a given in round 1. it was the trigger hapiness of 50's which saw both sides get angry. the game was so start stop due to every pack resulting in a free kick. heard a couple of blokes from both sides playing on each other yell at the umpires, "just let us play footy sir"

HOWEVER! credit to AFLQ for supplying 2 boundary umpires and 2 goal umpires is this something to expect the whole season?

If it was later in the year maybe but to grow a pair by rd 2 is a little too much pressure.

I would be beside myself with fear, playing against my old club.

Are you a Buff tough guy? I hope not as I didn't realise I had an enemies there. :(
You have hate everywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back