QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't the Pine 2015 coach, the Kedron 2014 Coach?

If not, my apologies. But that is what I was getting at!

(also, Kedron finished 3rd in 2014 - hardly 'loosing' - or losing for the educated folk)
You are correct, he coached Kedron's division 4 team. But did not contribute to the coaching committee that put Kedron seniors in 3rd place.

He ha
Isn't the Pine 2015 coach, the Kedron 2014 Coach?

If not, my apologies. But that is what I was getting at!

(also, Kedron finished 3rd in 2014 - hardly 'loosing' - or losing for the educated folk)
He played reserve grade and coached the thirds no involvement to any degree in the 1s

ahh ok, my mail was way off.

So why did Pine Rivers recruit him to coach their seniors exactly?

He was the most suitable candidate to rebuild the club after the huge loss of players last year. Sure, he doesn't have the coaching experience of probably all the other coaches in the division, but right from the start appointed an assistant coach to mentor him and has replenished playing stocks. He has also been integral in bringing the junior and senior parts of the club closer together and has put in place a plan for juniors to have a pathway to seniors over the next 5 years. Apart from a few teething issues you have all heard about recently, he has more than delivered on our expectations from when he was appointed.

He probably should have been drafted he had calls from southport,western magpies ,Aspley ,morning side ,Redlands and a few others over the summer .

and yet

The bloke is a good player with the ability to play any position but stays in this comp because its easy. I have seen players with less skills than fletcher go on to play NEAFL and even higher. 95% of the game is played above the shoulders

He was the most suitable candidate to rebuild the club after the huge loss of players last year. Sure, he doesn't have the coaching experience of probably all the other coaches in the division, but right from the start appointed an assistant coach to mentor him and has replenished playing stocks. He has also been integral in bringing the junior and senior parts of the club closer together and has put in place a plan for juniors to have a pathway to seniors over the next 5 years. Apart from a few teething issues you have all heard about recently, he has more than delivered on our expectations from when he was appointed.
thanks for the explanation Mullsy, good luck for the rest of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and yet

The bloke is a good player with the ability to play any position but stays in this comp because its easy. I have seen players with less skills than fletcher go on to play NEAFL and even higher. 95% of the game is played above the shoulders

He is average at best . Likes the idea of being good but puts in no effort . Classic case of big fish small bowl he is far from being a gun even in the qafa (a)

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back