QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

number 17 for Carrara is a grub. Should have been giving a red instead of a yellow. And Carrara need to pull their heads in. It wasn't a grand final. Carrara = no respect and grubs.

The saints have not only battled two great teams the last two weeks but also battled two umpires as well, it's not surprising that they are celebrating the way they are. A wins a win and you can celebrate how you want. Stop your sooking.

I see the Buffalo's ressies got a win! & the seniors looked competitive (on scores alone). What happened KP?
Also the Suns found their mojo?

I see the Buffalo's ressies got a win! & the seniors looked competitive (on scores alone). What happened KP?
Also the Suns found their mojo?
Buff seniors will not win a game, Vic Point fielded their weakest team for the year which made for more competitive game. Buffs miles of the pace

Hooper played and didn't get toweled up at all he didn't get the ball much but when he did he made the most of it and 14 did nothing all day mate
Hooper looked lost and is not the best player in the comp at all he didn't go to the footy much and just stayed in the forward 50 the whole game

Hooper played and didn't get toweled up at all he didn't get the ball much but when he did he made the most of it and 14 did nothing all day mate
Hooper looked lost and is not the best player in the comp at all he didn't go to the footy much and just stayed in the forward 50 the whole game
he's and outside finisher in a comp where you need to win your own ball

he's and outside finisher in a comp where you need to win your own ball

Hard to believe that someone who has played at the elite level can't and wont win their own footy in this league. And then to be considered an outside finisher, that sounds like a guy who won't run, likes cheap kicks and enjoys a goal ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

number 17 for Carrara is a grub. Should have been giving a red instead of a yellow. And Carrara need to pull their heads in. It wasn't a grand final. Carrara = no respect and grubs.
Spades wouldn't be surprised if it was 12 and not 17.
Watch him play couple weeks ago,weak snipper.....for a player to stand over another player who is clutching his knee and in extreme pain and start clapping is perthetic..

Spades wouldn't be surprised if it was 12 and not 17.
Watch him play couple weeks ago,weak snipper.....for a player to stand over another player who is clutching his knee and in extreme pain and start clapping is perthetic..
long hair with zink. Probably was 12. likes to give the cheap shots but doesn't like the rough stuff in return. Same as the rest of them.

long hair with zink. Probably was 12. likes to give the cheap shots but doesn't like the rough stuff in return. Same as the rest of them.
Not sure why you'd say that about Carrara giving cheap shots. From where i was watching it looked like a young fast talented side playing against a bunch of bullies who tried to intimidate the kids with rough house tactics and were beaten by a better football side on the day. The Carrara boys only responded to what they were given and because they didn't get scared by the bullies and played football they won the game. As for the bloke you call a grub, he's an 18 year old kid who has come through our junior ranks and was only defending himself from a cheap shot from one of your so called men. Just so happens he was bigger and stronger and more controlled than your blokes. He could of responded with the same type of cheap shot but chose to throw the aggressor away like a rag doll. It done more harm to your mans ego than his body. Our boys are there to play football, but when the opposition try to intimidate them with bully tactics they will absorb whats given and continue to play football. Also don't understand why you have to be a keyboard hero and give cheap shots on here when you were out on the ground and could of dealt with it then. Face to face. As for being arrogant it's the first time we've won up there and after a physical game they were pretty happy. They shook all your hands after the game and then went into the rooms to sing their song. Your president even came into our rooms and thanked us. Never mentioned anything about cheap shots or grubs. Sounds to me like Budgeybuff was right.

Not sure why you'd say that about Carrara giving cheap shots. From where i was watching it looked like a young fast talented side playing against a bunch of bullies who tried to intimidate the kids with rough house tactics and were beaten by a better football side on the day. The Carrara boys only responded to what they were given and because they didn't get scared by the bullies and played football they won the game. As for the bloke you call a grub, he's an 18 year old kid who has come through our junior ranks and was only defending himself from a cheap shot from one of your so called men. Just so happens he was bigger and stronger and more controlled than your blokes. He could of responded with the same type of cheap shot but chose to throw the aggressor away like a rag doll. It done more harm to your mans ego than his body. Our boys are there to play football, but when the opposition try to intimidate them with bully tactics they will absorb whats given and continue to play football. Also don't understand why you have to be a keyboard hero and give cheap shots on here when you were out on the ground and could of dealt with it then. Face to face. As for being arrogant it's the first time we've won up there and after a physical game they were pretty happy. They shook all your hands after the game and then went into the rooms to sing their song. Your president even came into our rooms and thanked us. Never mentioned anything about cheap shots or grubs. Sounds to me like Budgeybuff was right.
Can't say I agree mate, I also watched the game from the side line. I did not see the incident ( if it even happened ) where #12 was only retaliating. But from what i did see, the bloke struggles to run with the footy without sticking his elbows up. I'm not sure if you blokes at Carrara encourage this but it happened all day, he needs to get them elbows out of his game. Every time the bloke got tackled there was a cheap shot thrown or would have a go at the opposition or the umpire ( also gave away numerous free's and 50m penalties , i think he was lucky to only get a yellow card. At the end of the day, he looked fairly grubby with his performance on the field.

As for the game itself... Good win to Carrara, very physical game, and well deserved win! Played fast footy with there #43 doing some serious damage in the mid-field. First win against the Tigers i believe, very evident that they where happy with the results as every supporter and player ran onto the field grand final style after the game. Celebrations a bit over the top if you ask me, but a wins a win!

Can't say I agree mate, I also watched the game from the side line. I did not see the incident ( if it even happened ) where #12 was only retaliating. But from what i did see, the bloke struggles to run with the footy without sticking his elbows up. I'm not sure if you blokes at Carrara encourage this but it happened all day, he needs to get them elbows out of his game. Every time the bloke got tackled there was a cheap shot thrown or would have a go at the opposition or the umpire ( also gave away numerous free's and 50m penalties , i think he was lucky to only get a yellow card. At the end of the day, he looked fairly grubby with his performance on the field.

As for the game itself... Good win to Carrara, very physical game, and well deserved win! Played fast footy with there #43 doing some serious damage in the mid-field. First win against the Tigers i believe, very evident that they where happy with the results as every supporter and player ran onto the field grand final style after the game. Celebrations a bit over the top if you ask me, but a wins a win!

Strange, Bond actually celebrated in similar fashion when they beat us, for a minute I was scared we had lost a final also.

After the disappointment of the loss subsided, I actually admired their passion to celebrate that way. Obviously meant alot for reasons known to them and good on them for celebrating like it was the last Saturday in September.

Too many players and clubs are so robotic nowadays, was good to see just the opposite.

In our defence with all the shit we copped on here over the last year saying we would be a bottom side etc getting a win on board against Redcliffe at Redcliffe is huge and always going to feel special! sorry for being a passionate club where everyone plays for the guernsey they put on every week.... but in isn't that what footy is about??

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back