QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes mate the Buff's were good in the two's. Thought there was a few playing there that might have been better playing in the ones. Any reason for that?
A few guys had something on it the afternoon so they played twos buffs looking good to make top 5
Gee that would be a good look, seniors going through winless and reserves making finals. Outstanding
yea ok sorry your such a gun what is your number

Well Buck I don't think I agree with it being one sided but hey you're entitled to your opinion. As for yelling "Logan" at the free kicks ....... yes I did on a few occasions but when I did, I apologised to the Suns players for these slip ups ........ I didn't make the Logan call all the time but yes I am guilty of it on a number of occasions. Once again I apologise to the players, supporters and management of the club for this but like many I am still getting a grip on calling the "Suns"
And I heard moro apologise for calling us logan but I also told him its ok because we are in the heart of logan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time they started putting opposition teams through the Woodridge Workshop!!!
I dont know what that means but it sounds nasty.

Wouldnt it make more sense if they were putting opposition teams through the surfers workshop though?

I dont know what that means but it sounds nasty.

Wouldnt it make more sense if they were putting opposition teams through the surfers workshop though?[/QU
Surfers is on the Gold Coast Morro, not Logan mate. I thought your over priced sports car would come with GPS Maps
Go the cobbies!!
How was your comeback game Buzza, you rockin little red rooster?

Surfers is on the Gold Coast Morro, not Logan mate. I thought your over priced sports car would come with GPS Maps

How was your comeback game Buzza, you rockin little red rooster?

Mate if an African Rugby team visits Australia they are still from Africa

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back