QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

That's one big rock thrown back at you.
Not really, there would be 5 times as many surfers players at Logan than Buffs at Roosters and technically I am an ex Ormeau player most recently.

Not really, there would be 5 times as many surfers players at Logan than Buffs at Roosters and technically I am an ex Ormeau player most recently.
Technically that would mean we would have 35 from down the road seen as I counted 7 from the buffs that are at the chook pen?

Technically that would mean we would have 35 from down the road seen as I counted 7 from the buffs that are at the chook pen?
7 players? No you didn't.

Myself Nicko buzz and temps.

Who are the other players?

Just on that.the back 8 in that photo..No #20 Nick Kemp, former Beenleigh player. no #17 Sonny Allard, Logan cobras. No #46 Steven Belstead, Logan player. No #24 Greg Brookes, 250 game Logan player. #10 Travis Young, Logan Junior, #8 Shane Jones, Beenleigh/Springwood, #5 Daniel Milligan, Logan #18 Jayden Jefreys, Caboolture
So does that mean the 12 Surfers players were up the front leading the mighty Suns onto the ground? Lol

As the sun rise and the roosters crow, the school of sharks are busy studying. The saints watch on as the eagles saw threw the sky prying on the swans down below, The tigers run In the open fields as the buffalos are at the drinking hole. The Sharks are waiting on the shore line at the bay for night fall for the pirates to come out to play as the Vikings try and to steel the night away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the sun rise and the roosters crow, the school of sharks are busy studying. The saints watch on as the eagles saw threw the sky prying on the swans down below, The tigers run In the open fields as the buffalos are at the drinking hole. The Sharks are waiting on the shore line at the bay for night fall for the pirates to come out to play as the Vikings try and to steel the night away.

Haha drinking hole il take that
Good by you josh

[QUOTE="np_#1, post: 391

I do NP#1 but only on Senior player's so that now excludes you I believe - hoping your now putting the hard yards in so your Brah is not in the position of dropping you again :)

[QUOTE="np_#1, post: 391

I do NP#1 but only on Senior player's so that now excludes you I believe - hoping your now putting the hard yards in so your Brah is not in the position of dropping you again :)

Thanks mate your a week behind tho bucky boy . More than likely will get dropped again this week though already had the heads up . Hope you enjoyed the game on the weekend ?

Thanks mate your a week behind tho bucky boy . More than likely will get dropped again this week though already had the heads up . Hope you enjoyed the game on the weekend ?

Can't believe your letting yourself and your Brah down.....leave them pies alone big fella or is this it, the curtain has fallen?

Can't believe your letting yourself and your Brah down.....leave them pies alone big fella or is this it, the curtain has fallen?

Longy said he has a wing for me to seagul on next year's but I need to be at least 95 kg so I guess you could say I'm in pre season.

It's more of a shutter then a curtain.

I'll probably lose my spot to my brother anyway I mean he did kick 5 on sat so he's up and about .. but you already knew that .

Longy said he has a wing for me to seagul on next year's but I need to be at least 95 kg so I guess you could say I'm in pre season.

It's more of a shutter then a curtain.

I'll probably lose my spot to my brother anyway I mean he did kick 5 on sat so he's up and about .. but you already knew that .

retirement calling.

No if we are going to get technical - your an overrated ******
You do realise you are the only guy still rating me?

Seriously though, do I need a restraining order, you are getting kinda creepy.

I am imagining a fat hairy guy sitting in his mums attic on his computer that he saved up for for years working part time delivering pizzas.

I bet you are one proud little pudding right now, beaming with courage and confidence as mum brings in your second piece of cake and bottle of coke for the day.

Wow Josh, who would have thought you were a wordsmith, better let Bomber know. Different kind of respect right there lol

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back