QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires? Really? No. There was probably only 30 frees paid for the day..wow
May have been only 30 frees paid but at least 20 went to Redcliffe and at least 10-15 not called at all. But as I said Redcliffe deserved the win. It's not sour grapes to Redcliffe it's telling those particular umps they seriously need to lift their standards if the want to be considered worthy of umpiring a grand final. Watch the video and be fair dinkum and it's all self explanitory.

May have been only 30 frees paid but at least 20 went to Redcliffe and at least 10-15 not called at all. But as I said Redcliffe deserved the win. It's not sour grapes to Redcliffe it's telling those particular umps they seriously need to lift their standards if the want to be considered worthy of umpiring a grand final. Watch the video and be fair dinkum and it's all self explanitory.
Fair enough and understand how you feel but reckon you've made your point. I know you've given credit to Redcliffe and it's not sour grapes but the more you go on about it, the more it actually does sound like sour grapes. One things for sure--- it ain't gonna change the result

Fair enough and understand how you feel but reckon you've made your point. I know you've given credit to Redcliffe and it's not sour grapes but the more you go on about it, the more it actually does sound like sour grapes. One things for sure--- it ain't gonna change the result
Sour grapes?
How bout sour nuts you bunch of front running ****wits?
When a player tells the umpire "your ****ed after the game".......something is wrong
#culcha

Sour grapes?
How bout sour nuts you bunch of front running *******s?
When a player tells the umpire "your stuffed after the game".......something is wrong
#culcha
Don't know what your talking about there but if one of our players spoke to the umps like that after the game we will find out he will be severely dealt with by the club. Players don't speak to umps period. As for your front running ******s comment. WTF. Are you one of the umps ? What's your problem. I have done nothing but praise Redcliffe as deserved winners.......

Honestly couldn't care what u all think I never said one bad thing about how u guys played you'd beat us fair and square and congrats on that. In regards to the umpires I said what I felt at the time. with me being a grub after getting my eye scratched from someone ramming there finger in it for no reason in the first quarter what would you have done???
Anyway I'm not going to sit here and justify what I said or done, to ppl I don't give a rats about. Congrats to Scott and his team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take them to new idea mate. Might get some coin
Lol nah. Our boys got the cup. That's all that matters. Remember that time Carrara lost the grand final??

Another year over. Next year will bring a whole bunch of new challenges for clubs. Should be interesting to see who will finish on top next year. Will other clubs drop down or come up?

Lol nah. Our boys got the cup. That's all that matters. Remember that time Carrara lost the grand final??

Another year over. Next year will bring a whole bunch of new challenges for clubs. Should be interesting to see who will finish on top next year. Will other clubs drop down or come up?
Yeah I remember both times.
You can't win them all though can you. I'm sure Redcliffe over their time have lost grand finals. Can only be one winner. Only in our third year and have made two grand finals unfortunately losing them Both
Hopefully next year the boys can take home the clubs first ever premiership.

Nah mate. Was nothing short of piss poor. Don't get me wrong bad kicking is bad football. But Moro is a blatant cheat. Nothing short of piss poor. Hope he goes and gets his bits sucked by Redcliffe tonight. That's obviously what he wanted. But on that congratulations Redcliffe. Took their opportunities
you didn't complain the week before when he looked after you no whinging then, and the team you beat didn't complain once after the game just took it on the chin the same as you should you ****in sore loser, TYPICAL cararra no wonder you guys are the most hated football club around with the total lack of respect you have for other clubs and the way you guys carry on at times especially the skinny ******* in your backline,can't see any real success coming your clubs way unless the attitude changes

you didn't complain the week before when he looked after you no whinging then, and the team you beat didn't complain once after the game just took it on the chin the same as you should you ****in sore loser, TYPICAL cararra no wonder you guys are the most hated football club around with the total lack of respect you have for other clubs and the way you guys carry on at times especially the skinny ******* in your backline,can't see any real success coming your clubs way unless the attitude changes
Haha the way he looked after us last week. My ****en arse. Your complaining now you tosser. And you might have to start calling us Ipswich then if no success coming our way. How long have you been around for and still terrible. Redcliffe were too smart and too good. However I stand by my comment that I don't believe the umpires were 50/50. Cheers for the encouragement. And as for the skinny bloke as a club we love the passion he brings and yeah at times he needs to have his head pulled in but welcome him at the club any day of the week. Thanks for the kind words.

Read this enough; the umpires don't need to be 50:50 if one team are always second to the ball.

The Redcliffe 2s side are a quality outfit who deserved the win and the Carrara boys need to cop the loss on the chin and move on. The consensuses over a long period on this forum is that at minimum, Moro is the best of a bad bunch and generally as good umpire as the footy that he is umpiring. My advice for the Carrara boys is to get better not bitter, and aim to play Senior footy next year.

Did Bond and the Suns play on the weekend. We seem to be spending a lot of time on the ressies which wasn't much of a game. Redcliffe got the win and well done by them but with all the older guys running around that I saw on Saturday and the whisper the coach is finishing up, I don't see where they will get enough for 2 teams unless the senior coach, if reappointed can bring a lot to the table.

Read this enough; the umpires don't need to be 50:50 if one team are always second to the ball.

The Redcliffe 2s side are a quality outfit who deserved the win and the Carrara boys need to cop the loss on the chin and move on. The consensuses over a long period on this forum is that at minimum, Moro is the best of a bad bunch and generally as good umpire as the footy that he is umpiring. My advice for the Carrara boys is to get better not bitter, and aim to play Senior footy next year.
Fair enough time to move on.
Any early mail for the spring carnival?

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back