QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly don't get it mate.

5-10 years ago I was the biggest ******* in footy towards opposition but I like to think I've grown up a lot since becoming a dad haha

I guess it's easy for blokes to pot me on here given I don't hide behind an alias, shame those same blokes don't have the nuts to tell me to my face.

I only met Morro this year and he has been a huge asset to not only our club but the reserve grade playing group in general.

The time he has put into our kids both on and off the field has been great to see a bloke in the twilight of his career.

Instead of pot shoting these sort of blokes, clubs should be encouraging them to hang around and pass on their vast experience and knowledge.

Watching Morro most weeks I hope he goes around again next year because he is still definitely one of the better players in the twos competition and our boys have the upmost respect for him both on and off the field.

I only met Morro this year and he has been a huge asset to not only our club but the reserve grade playing group in general.

The time he has put into our kids both on and off the field has been great to see a bloke in the twilight of his career.

Instead of pot shoting these sort of blokes, clubs should be encouraging them to hang around and pass on their vast experience and knowledge.

Watching Morro most weeks I hope he goes around again next year because he is still definitely one of the better players in the twos competition and our boys have the upmost respect for him both on and off the field.

Surely if you name the new stand or even a hill after him then he will be back next year

Well done to the Pirates on making the finals for the first time after narrowly missing last year. Good to see the Buffs and Pine Rivers in top five after finishing bottom two in 2015.
4 different teams playing senior finals and 3 teams Victoria Point, Pirates and Kedron in reserve grade playing finals for first time.
Good luck to all the teams in finals

Well done to the Pirates on making the finals for the first time after narrowly missing last year. Good to see the Buffs and Pine Rivers in top five after finishing bottom two in 2015.
4 different teams playing senior finals and 3 teams Victoria Point, Pirates and Kedron in reserve grade playing finals for first time.

Been an interesting year Karma.

Surely the buffs the fairy tale so far of 2016

Cheers Karma and well said in regards to Buffs and Pine Rivers well done to both sides.

Unfortunately the injury curse has hit us again but we won't be using that as a cop out during our first finals campaign.

Well done to your mob Karma huge effort to go through entire season undefeated.

Hopefully we might get to have a crack at you guys during the finals series but we need to find a fair bit from weekends results if we are to advance any further than Kedron.

But finals are a new ball game and anything can happen.

All the best to all sides competing in the finals and let's hope our friends in the middle don't have too much influence on the outcomes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well they weren't quite today. Ressies got plenty of lip. The ones coach was ripping into his players on the bench.
None of it helped with the results though
Kedron were just much better definitely hitting their straps at the right time. Can't wait to see how they match up against the Suns next week. On a side note some good individual performances both Fitzgibbon kicking 8 for Kedron and Park Ridges FF kicking 7 aswell despite losing by about 70....

I got to say both Logan and Park Ridge are going to want to play a lot better in the ressies our it will be all over in straight sets next week. i think i counted about 5 drop punts and 3 contested marks all day in that game. Very ordinary display and no run what so ever. Park Ridge did have a great looking bus though. Cant imagine the ride home in it would have been much fun.

I got to say both Logan and Park Ridge are going to want to play a lot better in the ressies our it will be all over in straight sets next week. i think i counted about 5 drop punts and 3 contested marks all day in that game. Very ordinary display and no run what so ever. Park Ridge did have a great looking bus though. Cant imagine the ride home in it would have been much fun.
But the driver of that bus hit one of our light poles in the car park. Looks like they all had a quiet ride home.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back