QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Kedron v Pirates for the third time in 4 weeks. This time at Viccy Point. I don't think the margin will be as big this week.

You been quite Karma, big win on weekend mate hope you soften them Kedron boys for us this week?

We need all the help we can get.

You haven't put the Big Footy ban on all the boys have you until after GF?

You been quite Karma, big win on weekend mate hope you soften them Kedron boys for us this week?

We need all the help we can get.

You haven't put the Big Footy ban on all the boys have you until after GF?
No big footy ban Blocker, to be honest not sure too many if any involved with Suns are actually on here, some former Logan / Suns people yes.
Yes good win on weekend, solid game and I'm tipping sore bodies from both teams. Looking forward to weeks break to freshen up and watching your boys and Kedron knock the bejesus out of each other on Saturday. Good luck

Pirates v Suns reserve grade game should be a cracking game, not sure if either are capable of getting close to Redcliffe in the GF. Gun two's team.

Pirates v Suns reserve grade game should be a cracking game, not sure if either are capable of getting close to Redcliffe in the GF. Gun two's team.
Certainly seems a big gap between Redcliffe and the rest. Maybe we should ask them to forfeit and treat this weekend as the GF ;)

I

I thought the finals fees were included in the clubs fees at start of year so why are some grounds charging and others not???

Clubs actually have to pay the league to host finals, so assume they may be trying to recoup that as well as turn a profit on the day with booze and food.

Kedron probably charged extra save to buy some more dirt for the oval.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clubs actually have to pay the league to host finals, so assume they may be trying to recoup that as well as turn a profit on the day with booze and food.

Kedron probably charged extra save to buy some more dirt for the oval.
I'm sure the clubs that host finals this year don't have to pay. The $5 is set by the aflq. So if you can't or won't pay $5 to see some footy and help out a club. Give yourself an upper cut as your tighter than a fish's arse.
We didn't spend the money on more dirt as we have enough already.

They appear to have had a lot
Out mate.
Hey mate, keeping a lid on things and down playing your chances hasn't worked in recent years, why not try a different ploy and declare yourselves as good things. Belief is a good thing and might put the wind up the opposition.

Hey mate, keeping a lid on things and down playing your chances hasn't worked in recent years, why not try a different ploy and declare yourselves as good things. Belief is a good thing and might put the wind up the opposition.
We haven't even earned the right to play them yet so acting like a hero would seem a bit silly at this stage

Didn't the Pirates draw with them last time? Just trying to keep a lid on the Pirate ship?

9 different players played last week for the tigers compared to round 10 against the pirates. seems like a very different team.
anything can happen in finals though. Robina comes to mind in 2013 both seniors and reserves

9 different players played last week for the tigers compared to round 10 against the pirates. seems like a very different team.
anything can happen in finals though. Robina comes to mind in 2013 both seniors and reserves
Half a team. Pretty significant isn't it

We haven't even earned the right to play them yet so acting like a hero would seem a bit silly at this stage
Fair enough, just a bit sick of the fence sitting, especially from you blocker, your early posts were good value but now they're predictable and boring when it comes to your sides chances against anyone. It's not like anything on here is actually taken seriously or is going to have an outcome on the result. Might as well enjoy the experience and show some positivity while you're at it.

Fair enough, just a bit sick of the fence sitting, especially from you blocker, your early posts were good value but now they're predictable and boring when it comes to your sides chances against anyone. It's not like anything on here is actually taken seriously or is going to have an outcome on the result. Might as well enjoy the experience and show some positivity while you're at it.
Haha why give the opposition ammo mate? Would be pretty selfish of me to do that and my team mates then have to deal with fall out

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back