QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Southeast suns going back to being called the Logan Cobras is my mail.

What players? If 16-18 are going or retiring, moving on etc not quite sure how many they will have left.

Big hole to fill. Maybe one team Friday nights? I know Gussy was rallying the troops on Facebook, but responses didn't look promising.

Not good for any competition losing teams.

Backward step in my opinion. Why roll out South East Suns saying this was big change then go back.

They moved forward this year and had success onfield. Unfortunately their former President and off field issues have come back to haunt the entire club.

A President having a crack at a past club President, that's the spirit mate.

Backward step in my opinion. Why roll out South East Suns saying this was big change then go back.

They moved forward this year and had success onfield. Unfortunately their former President and off field issues have come back to haunt the entire club.
Andy I have been gone since May...The current committee have enough of their own problems to deal with...So leave me out of it.

It was all started by a bloke with a huge EGO that couldn't make it happen.
And Shane Baulderstone it was all ended by a Bloke with a bigger EGO and his puppet that couldn't continue it after a fantastic season.
Southeast going back to being called the Logan Cobras is my mail.
All the the Suns need to do is get some sponsorship, a good coach some hard working committee members and the players will return...easy Shane ..Its all up to you? Rise Up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how come there is no big deal about Robina and Coomera taking all the suns players lol
Pretty sure at the start of the year about 8 park ridge guys were such dogs
It only becomes a problem when people, I use that term loosely start visious stories with no substance. It's the uneducated that make pages like this happen because they are sick of sitting at home knocking the top off it so they have to start up some bullshit that snowballs out of control and manifests into something of a juggernaut that can't be stopped. I say get a handle on the facts before commenting on something you know nothing about.

This Morning I smile at a Mark Twain line.
"“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.”
Because the storyteller claims to be right and wise, in truth he just stumbles over the truth; picks himself up and moves on. But the truth always wins in the end. Be patient - for the storyteller are driven by instinct and necessity, they have no vices to admire and no virtues to like.

The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct. Marcus Tullius Cicero

"“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.”
Because the storyteller claims to be right and wise, in truth he just stumbles over the truth; picks himself up and moves on. But the truth always wins in the end. Be patient - for the storyteller are driven by instinct and necessity, they have no vices to admire and no virtues to like.

The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct. Marcus Tullius Cicero

Benny, we turning this forum into a Poets Society now?

good to see there are books in your asylum, do they have calculators?

good to see there are books in your asylum, do they have calculators?

Appears the real demise of Suns appears to be off field. I think everyone agrees with that. Is anyone going to come out and tell the real story as there appears to be fair bit of mud slinging going on and no one actually saying how it all went down.

Just seems insane that a team can go through undefeated all year and have so much going on off field.

Says's lot for plugger and the boys of their resilience to concentrate and still get job done.

I think until Suns/Logan sort their junior base out they are going to struggle. Like most clubs, without juniors or youth programs the longevity of a club is very questionable.

Appears the real demise of Suns appears to be off field. I think everyone agrees with that. Is anyone going to come out and tell the real story as there appears to be fair bit of mud slinging going on and no one actually saying how it all went down.

Just seems insane that a team can go through undefeated all year and have so much going on off field.

Says's lot for plugger and the boys of their resilience to concentrate and still get job done.

I think until Suns/Logan sort their junior base out they are going to struggle. Like most clubs, without juniors or youth programs the longevity of a club is very questionable.

It's a hard one this sort of scenario. Obviously a good group of players this season but it only takes a couple of things to go wrong and suddenly you lose a fair proportion of your personnel. Happens in all leagues. Not going up a division has made the current group look elsewhere when in reality the Suns just need to win again in 2017 and they go up in 2018.
I think the aflq probably summed up the whole situation and said " do it again in 2017 to prove no fluke and then you will go up". Hard one, frustrating for club people and players but sounds like not too many are sticking fat with them anyway so you wonder who might have gone once things got tough on the field.
Reckon the aflq have to be careful there aren't too many clubs in seq. Much better having less clubs that are really strong than more clubs that are weak at senior level. At junior level spread the love bc transport is an issue but just bc u have a junior club doesn't mean a senior club is the obvious next step.

It's a hard one this sort of scenario. Obviously a good group of players this season but it only takes a couple of things to go wrong and suddenly you lose a fair proportion of your personnel. Happens in all leagues. Not going up a division has made the current group look elsewhere when in reality the Suns just need to win again in 2017 and they go up in 2018.
I think the aflq probably summed up the whole situation and said " do it again in 2017 to prove no fluke and then you will go up". Hard one, frustrating for club people and players but sounds like not too many are sticking fat with them anyway so you wonder who might have gone once things got tough on the field.
Reckon the aflq have to be careful there aren't too many clubs in seq. Much better having less clubs that are really strong than more clubs that are weak at senior level. At junior level spread the love bc transport is an issue but just bc u have a junior club doesn't mean a senior club is the obvious next step.

One less for sure next year as the Suns/Logan will fold completely

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back