QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to hear about Glenn Boyd, as I have heard that your young mate Cherry was heading elsewhere?

Not sure how good your mail is Fairbump.

Chez has been huge part of our club from day 1 and is in a tight knit group of players that have a big say in our club.

I can't see Chez walking away from where we are heading as a club.

Pirates must be doing something right. The good folk can't stop talking about us when it's footy season, and it seems the talk has just continued post season also.

No one is forced to click on Pirates Facebook, no is forced to watch Pirates tv either.

But blokes with enough time on their hands to watch it then come on here knocking it need to find another hobby as it seems you have too much time on your hands.

Maybe get around Your clubs and have them be productive in the off season so you lot have something to do other than hanging shit on a club going in the right direction.

They say "You're no one until you're talked about"

If that's the case then keep on hating and by God keep talking about us

Pirates must be doing something right. The good folk can't stop talking about us when it's footy season, and it seems the talk has just continued post season also.

No one is forced to click on Pirates Facebook, no is forced to watch Pirates tv either.

But blokes with enough time on their hands to watch it then come on here knocking it need to find another hobby as it seems you have too much time on your hands.

Maybe get around Your clubs and have them be productive in the off season so you lot have something to do other than hanging shit on a club going in the right direction.

They say "You're no one until you're talked about"

If that's the case then keep on hating and by God keep talking about us
You really are a delicate flower aren't you . Your childish, contradicting comments make you an embarrassment on here. Grow up ffs, everybody on here is entitled to express their opinion and if you think you're not going to cop some criticism along your journey to success, then you're delusional or just plain stupid. Either way, you telling people to find another hobby etc is like a red rag to a bull so, please, pull your head in and just enjoy the banter. After all, nothing said on here adds up to dried shit anyway.

You really are a delicate flower aren't you . Your childish, contradicting comments make you an embarrassment on here. Grow up ffs, everybody on here is entitled to express their opinion and if you think you're not going to cop some criticism along your journey to success, then you're delusional or just plain stupid. Either way, you telling people to find another hobby etc is like a red rag to a bull so, please, pull your head in and just enjoy the banter. After all, nothing said on here adds up to dried shit anyway.

Says the clown who himself, often bites back......

Says the clown who himself, often bites back......
I've said my piece and stand by it, I've been on this forum since 2014 and in all that time since, you are by far, the biggest flog to come on here and that's saying something considering some of the arse clowns who have posted over the journey. Congratulations !!!!

I've said my piece and stand by it, I've been on this forum since 2014 and in all that time since, you are by far, the biggest flog to come on here and that's saying something considering some of the arse clowns who have posted over the journey. Congratulations !!!!

you obviously haven't had a run in with OLD JACKY BOY yet. :cool::cool::cool:

Jacky Boy has found an emoticon that best represents everything you stand for --> :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

you obviously haven't had a run in with OLD JACKY BOY yet. :cool::cool::cool:

Jacky Boy has found an emoticon that best represents everything you stand for --> :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
Hilarious, jack. You're one of those arse clowns I was referring to but far too stupid to take seriously and therefore, you don't get top votes for biggest flog.

To be fair I never aimed the original Comment at any one person. You included. So I don't see why you make a big deal over my comment when infact you've been one of the few to give the Pirates a good wrap.
It was more aimed at the same old clowns who have regular digs when they would have no idea what happens behind closed doors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would think you might snare a few young sharkies KP?

Hope it's a more enjoyable season for you and all the boys KP.

Supposably bring 26
19 year olds with him!

Never coached seniors before like Coomera's departing coach, big mistake bottom sides make is not recruiting an experienced coach, yet they always think an untried coach whom brings ample recruits is the quick fix.

Apparently Chantler wanted to return to Surfers Paradise in some capacity bit wasn't welcome back as allot would've left if he did.

Supposably bring 26
19 year olds with him!

Never coached seniors before like Coomera's departing coach, big mistake bottom sides make is not recruiting an experienced coach, yet they always think an untried coach whom brings ample recruits is the quick fix.

Apparently Chantler wanted to return to Surfers Paradise in some capacity bit wasn't welcome back as allot would've left if he did.

Don't know the bloke Ablett, but I think the Southport U18's did win the flag so you would presume if they get fair swag of them over they will be competitive.

Not sure what else the club could do with the way things panned out last year.

We have enough work of our own to ensure we are competitive next year without worry about every one else mate.

Don't know the bloke Ablett, but I think the Southport U18's did win the flag so you would presume if they get fair swag of them over they will be competitive.

Not to mention Southport U/19 kids from 2016 are ripe for recruiting, because unless they are NEAFL level players, they have to find a new club in 2017 if they are 18 or over.

Mt Gravatt, Maroochydoore, Magpies and Southport were a step above everyone else at U/19 level in 2016, and I imagine most of those Southport kids are now looking for a place to play in 2017 with the switch back to U/18. Aspley had a reasonable Colts team too, but least those kids have a club to play for if they're not up to NEAFL.

Not sure what else the club could do with the way things panned out last year.

We have enough work of our own to ensure we are competitive next year without worry about every one else mate.

I don't know him personally either but know a few who does n didn't like the way he coaches the 19's the last few years but I can see how he'd seem appealing to Coomera with the hope he brings allot of young players considering there is no 19's next as the QAFL will be 18's.

I don't know him personally either but know a few who does n didn't like the way he coaches the 19's the last few years but I can see how he'd seem appealing to Coomera with the hope he brings allot of young players considering there is no 19's next as the QAFL will be 18's.
So you don't know him personally yet your prepared to go on here and slag him. My personal opinion is that your a pin dick but then again I don't known you personally.

coached me in 2007 think that was he's 2nd year coaching and I rated him back then, 10years on I'm sure he's learnt a lot having a stunt at Broadbeach aswell, one of the most respected guys going around.

So you don't know him personally yet your prepared to go on here and slag him. My personal opinion is that your a pin dick but then again I don't known you personally.

I never slagged him, just passing on other people's opinion which obviously hit a raw nerve with you cos maybe it is you.
I'm tipping you know what a pin dick is from looking in the mirror when naked.

I never slagged him, just passing on other people's opinion which obviously hit a raw nerve with you cos maybe it is you.
I'm tipping you know what a pin dick is from looking in the mirror when naked.
Using other people's
Opinions is shit house

If you are going to post negative shit about someone atleast make it your own opinion

Any update on comp restructure. ..
are sun's going up or staying down. ???
The buffs going up still..????
Pirates under 21 group training once a week. ..brothers Pearson already working hard with future champion's of the club...
seniors kicking off in a few weeks. .
With other clubs probably starting around then will be interesting to see/hear what players are training at new clubs...
hope all the permission to train slips are lodged. ...haha

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back