QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

No i dont think the Eagles would judge success by what they accumulate off the field. Bashing kids? if this was the case wouldnt have your club umpire made a report or maybe he was just turning a blind eye like he was to all the shit you guys did all game. Anyway both sides are blaming each other but i believe the senior game was good hard fair game which would most likely be a fair/true reflexion of both clubs
this wouldnt be big Pauly would it?
you blokes are the biggest sooks in QLD footy seriously how many cards did you blokes get, last check was 3!
You lost the games and the rumbles so jog on muppet, I'm sure there are kids running around limestone park catching pokemon that you can bash if you get bored!

I wasn't going to comment but felt it worthy to. Going at an umpire who is a volunteer to help you out is a bit rich "Soaring Eagle"... Would you have preferred us say "sorry you can't supply officials, we win on forfeit"? If that had happened this would be up to page 80 with outrage. I also hope you aren't who I think you might be, as putting comments about cheating umpires isn't a good look for someone of power within the club.
can't be sure soaring eagle is even from Ipswich, I think the simple task of being able to use a computer would be beyond them!

Seems like we aren't getting anywhere here so let's change the subject..

The teams in the top 5 are set, positions may change but the 5 we have in there now will play finals. Wynumm in 6th two wins and percentage behind can't make it I don't think. Especially having a bye last round .

Top 4 sides in the ressies are a lock. 5th still up for grabs.

The question is though can anyone stop either the Suns or the Tigers ? Are those two sides a lock for the flags

The teams in the top 5 are set, positions may change but the 5 we have in there now will play finals. Wynumm in 6th two wins and percentage behind can't make it I don't think. Especially having a bye last round .

The question is though can anyone stop either the Suns or the Tigers ? Are those two sides a lock for the flags
Suns seniors haven't been troubled all year.

Tigers ressies sent a bloody loud message on Saturday.

The 2 teams to beat by a country mile

Tigers ressies looked scary good I hear. Many seniors running around in the side Morro do you know?
Mate I don't know who is who these days to be honest.

Apparently had a few on Saturday but could have been work or injury or any reason for that. Who knows.

Is this a joke? Someone has already posted that they had ex state league players running around. Getting qualified for finals I'd imagine.

No joke jacky boy. I wasn't aware of the quality of players they had running around. I must of missed that. Lucky I have you to keep an eye on it for me .

It was a weird old day that game. I've moved on.
Mate there is a difference between a bit of fun/banter/spite/heroism and then shaking hands after and having a laugh after the game like we did and actually have a fight/snipe. I thought it was just a bit of laugh myself, glad you agree.

Is this a joke? Someone has already posted that they had ex state league players running around. Getting qualified for finals I'd imagine.
State League? Is that Huisman? He was testing his injury for a return to Seniors and no chance of qualifying. Armour was mentioned, a player starting to get on in age with an injury plagued career, in between 1's and 2's. From what I was told Gregory and Quarrell play ones when their work allows them to train in blocks and ressies when they can't train. I'd honestly be more concerned that a whole bunch of 40+ year olds are accounting for their opponents? Now I know you won't accept any of this Jacky Boy but that's either because you're simple or blinded by rage mate and not sure that's anyone else's problem.
Tigers ressies sent a bloody loud message on Saturday.
Don't sell the Pirates Ressies short Morro, quietly keeping them under the radar whilst pumping up Redcliffe's tyres is a good move, we did a fair bit of that to Nambour in 2012. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

State League? Is that Huisman? He was testing his injury for a return to Seniors and no chance of qualifying. Armour was mentioned, a player starting to get on in age with an injury plagued career, in between 1's and 2's. From what I was told Gregory and Quarrell play ones when their work allows them to train in blocks and ressies when they can't train. I'd honestly be more concerned that a whole bunch of 40+ year olds are accounting for their opponents? Now I know you won't accept any of this Jacky Boy but that's either because you're simple or blinded by rage mate and not sure that's anyone else's problem.

Don't sell the Pirates Ressies short Morro, quietly keeping them under the radar whilst pumping up Redcliffe's tyres is a good move, we did a fair bit of that to Nambour in 2012. :)

Bunch of 40+ year olds who can still play pretty good footy and havent lost any of their skill. It was like going back in time 10 years playing against them again from when I first moved here. Great to catch up with some of them. Ability wise plenty of those old heads could still play seniors, but like myself, their bodies probably disagree haha.

Pirate ressies going well mate, but a developing side is what we are.

Bunch of 40+ year olds who can still play pretty good footy and havent lost any of their skill. It was like going back in time 10 years playing against them again from when I first moved here. Great to catch up with some of them. Ability wise plenty of those old heads could still play seniors, but like myself, their bodies probably disagree haha.

Pirate ressies going well mate, but a developing side is what we are.
Memory lane alright mate, seen a couple of games this year, almost tempted to make a comeback myself then I see the guys after the game....comeback averted.

Memory lane alright mate, seen a couple of games this year, almost tempted to make a comeback myself then I see the guys after the game....comeback averted.
Hahaha yeah the 2-7 days after games sux mate. I am just too stupid to stay retired.

Wasnt it only a few pages back there were a few comments about a peanut in ur gallery i think you have a short memory and for ipswich being a shit club they have a great relationship with a number of clubs from a number of divisions where they have helped one other i believe and with the gold coast suns facilities moving to the Eagles id say they would be happy for you guys to keep playing out of your little school oval with them little boxes on the side you have and your little esky behind the gazebo. We know who the shit club is going from one school too another must be nearly time to find another school isn't it

Bit ordinary Lucky having a go at a club that started with nothing and gets no support from any level of Govetnment, Council or AFL in regards facilities.

What we have managed to do is give over 230 kids somewhere to play footy along with a senior club an opportunity because no one wanted them.

Now we are competitive within 3 years you want to sink the boot in.

Might be building the Taj at Ipswich but you need to find some volunteers to help the joint out.

The weekend was the second time this year we have helped your club with both boundary and field umpires in the reserves.

Get some mirrors in your new facilities so you can take a long hard look.

I would question how many of them are actually 40 though. I know it is an "older" team in age and experience but given most of them I have known for many years, I would probably say a bunch of guys in their mid 30's beating everyone, not a bunch of 40 yr olds... :)

I would question how many of them are actually 40 though. I know it is an "older" team in age and experience but given most of them I have known for many years, I would probably say a bunch of guys in their mid 30's beating everyone, not a bunch of 40 yr olds... :)
I assumed it was sarcasm mate.

Dont try and moz the buffs, the 5 is far from set. Buffs have 2 tough games in the next 2 weeks and then Ipswich at Ipswich, a ground that's always been a tough place for the buffs to win on. Pine rivers have 3 very winnable games to finish the h & a. Buffs are in the box seat and I hope they make it but it's far from a done deal at the moment.

Dont try and moz the buffs, the 5 is far from set. Buffs have 2 tough games in the next 2 weeks and then Ipswich at Ipswich, a ground that's always been a tough place for the buffs to win on. Pine rivers have 3 very winnable games to finish the h & a. Buffs are in the box seat and I hope they make it but it's far from a done deal at the moment.

I'm not trying to "moz" anyone. The 5 teams there now are all playing finals. Wynnum will not make it . They have two games left and the bye final round . They'll need to win both games by a massive margin, they have the Pirates away this weekend, Pirates haven't dropped a game at home all year and they won't start this weekend.

Pine rivers need to win all 3 you'd think and hope the buffs drop at least one

Won't be happening. But in 3 weeks when the regular season is over I'd be happy to say I told you so

You're right Mighty, there's a fair few mid 30's getting around in their side and at least 6 × 40+ players also. I went to some of their 40th parties!

I'm not trying to "moz" anyone. The 5 teams there now are all playing finals. Wynnum will not make it . They have two games left and the bye final round . They'll need to win both games by a massive margin, they have the Pirates away this weekend, Pirates haven't dropped a game at home all year and they won't start this weekend.

Pine rivers need to win all 3 you'd think and hope the buffs drop at least one

Won't be happening. But in 3 weeks when the regular season is over I'd be happy to say I told you so
As a buffs supporter, I hope you're right. I never mentioned Wynnum because you're right, they can't make it but pine rivers can.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back