QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost by 28 points in Round 1, and are a seriously different side now to then in terms of personnel (as the Suns may also be)

Lost by 38 points mid season, without the bloke who has kicked 108 goals in 13 games... (and at least 2 other quality players)

It will be on like Donkey Kong this Saturday, I tip Kedron in a tight one

Lost by 28 points in Round 1, and are a seriously different side now to then in terms of personnel (as the Suns may also be)

Lost by 38 points mid season, without the bloke who has kicked 108 goals in 13 games... (and at least 2 other quality players)

It will be on like Donkey Kong this Saturday, I tip Kedron in a tight one
Kedron only had 1 player on the weekend that hadn't played against the Suns during the year. Granted big George didn't play second time against the Suns which was fortunate due to Suns having there two main tall defenders out. The Suns totally different team now. The hardest part about being a top team in this comp is the amount of soft games you play during the year. The pressure this week will be at a season high.
Can't wait

Déjà vu maybe this time last year bond Uni underfeated all year lose 1st final then win the big dance, could same thing happen at tansey park,
Tip this week Suns by 24
Well coached and just too good.

Surfers paradise Suns to get up over Kedron this weekend in the seniors. Pirates to bounce back

Redcliffe seniors to beat the Suns 2s in the reserves. Pirates will also bounce back here as well

Kedron only had 1 player on the weekend that hadn't played against the Suns during the year. Granted big George didn't play second time against the Suns which was fortunate due to Suns having there two main tall defenders out. The Suns totally different team now. The hardest part about being a top team in this comp is the amount of soft games you play during the year. The pressure this week will be at a season high.
Can't wait
Where do you get your facts from? Team sheet suggests a possible 4 regulars..

Shots fired!

You blokes should get into more before Saturday.....out each other in the forum, than confront each other on the field........make it even more interesting.

Providing you both arnt ressies players of course.
Ones a coach and ones a player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it laughable (if it wasn't so serious) that a certain club who lost their game on the weekend would lodge an official complaint against a 500+ game umpire with AFLQ resulting in an official investigation for Alleged bias against them. This was due to alleged comments made on Sunday while said umpire was goal umpiring junior finals. To cast a shadow over this Umpire’s integrity is pretty p!ss poor in my opinion

In the end the umpire in question was found to have no case to answer so I hope the person who allegedly heard this and reported this is happy with themselves

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back