QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

They aren’t all season ending so if you can finish top 3 you will be a chance to win it, as you getting some good players back over next part of the season
Goalkicker ,, appreciate ur comment, but when u loose so many of your top players long term its a huge effort as to when they get back on the park and see one perform ,, like no match game fitness etc ,, thats the issue hear ,, yes we will get some top players back but they have lost the game day fitness to be up there at this time of the year

Saturday morning - must be time for some tips:

Noosa (N V B: 2: 0-2)
Maroochydore (S V M: 9: 6-3)
Wilston Grange (M V WG: 17: 8-2-7)
Aspley (A V L: 12: 7-5)
Redlands (SP V R: 3: 1-2)
Palm Beach (PBC V M: 19: 6-13)

I can elaborate on the numbers later.

And yes, Mobbs - I know of Phil Gluyas, and have found the info he has shared to be very helpful, particularly with some lower grade results in this century. :thumbsu:

That’s the last time I go against Broadbeach when they play these winnable games. Surely you’re playing mind games Stuyd just to move up in the tipping comp lol 😂.

See ex Swans player in Nick Macceski played for Broadys reserves today to make up the numbers ,,, he bagged a lazy 4 goals and I cant believe this side beat top of the ladder Noosa today and now are on top themselves , the seniors are 3rd , and the Colts are 3rd or fourth ,,, amazing effort considering the extraordinary injury total,,

Tipping .. plenty of 6 out of 6 ,,, Thunderdoc included and maintains the lead,

53; THUNDERDOC
52; NWO
51; SMY, UNSPOKEN BRIZZ
50; BUNYIP. TOUCAN SOUP
49; DEZARIO, BIG TEX, MOBBS
48; STILL ME, GOALKICKER, STUYD
47; FOOTY BOY, BIG E
46; PREMIER, BUD 63, PUGS, TIME TO RETIRE, MAGPIE BOY
45; QLD CLUELESS, UP IT STUMPY, MUDSTICKS
44; LONGY ZILL, NOOSA BOY,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See ex Swans player in Nick Macceski played for Broadys reserves today to make up the numbers ,,, he bagged a lazy 4 goals and I cant believe this side beat top of the ladder Noosa today and now are on top themselves , the seniors are 3rd , and the Colts are 3rd or fourth ,,, amazing effort considering the extraordinary injury total,,

I see Killworth has gone back to Hinterland mid-season, a big loss for the Noosa ressies

You don’t have a black cat dead in the sheds do you 😉

Also how many how many have been done playing at home?
Yea I remember when Maroochydore had a "cluster" of knees a few years back and so an audit of the ground surface was undertaken (produced nothing all the same) but its worth looking into if majority done at home.

I reckon Broady will contend for sure.Whilst we were horribly undermanned and undersized the cats just dominated the final 3 quarters after both teams level at 1/4 time.Erickson is a star and Nicholas a great player to watch also.16 injuries(had 3 blokes that have t played for 3 years fill in for twos) across the senior list starting to take its toll.Losing 2 back to Victoria and Killworth to Hinterland certainly affects your depth but only 2 season ending so most will be back and a fair way to go!Its a tough comp and so good to watch.Had Matthew Richardson as our guest at the luncheon.Absolute Star!

Roos must have been pretty good Thommo all things considered though. They have the 6th best % in the comp I think. I've said it before but I do think they are better than ladder position belies.
I’ve watched lots of qafl footy and was at the Maroochydore v Labrador game last weekend and was surprised by the pace and standard of the game. I ad some ex state league players with me and they couldn’t believe th standard compared to 20 years ago.
Labrador had 7 outs from that game 😳 and struggled to field 3 teams this weekend with our spate of injuries.
Pretty even comp after the top 3 I reckon

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back