QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Grange have some guns with or without Eagles. True as I'm riding this bike. For one example, Rosenbrook is like yeah sure I can be number 1 centreman now just syringe me into there I used to trade off the bench as a fill-in and I'm only a little kid but hey ho here we go wtf. :D
Dammit I love footy!

Last edited:
quite a few tipped the card and some of the ladder leaders did not ,, its a tight contest.

58; THUNDERDOC,, NWO
57; SMY, UNSPOKEN BRIZ
56; BUNYIP, TOUCAN SOUP
55; MOBBS, DEZARIO,
54; STILL ME, BIG TEX, GOALKICKER,STUYD
53; BIG E
52; FOOTY BOY, BUD63, PUGS, TIME TO RETIRE 2010 PREMIER
51; QLD CLUELESS, UP IT STUMPY , MAGPIE BOY
50; MUDSTICKS, LONGY ZILL
49; NOOSA BOY

quite a few tipped the card and some of the ladder leaders did not ,, its a tight contest.

58; THUNDERDOC,, NWO
57; SMY, UNSPOKEN BRIZ
56; BUNYIP, TOUCAN SOUP
55; MOBBS, DEZARIO,
54; STILL ME, BIG TEX, GOALKICKER,STUYD
53; BIG E
52; FOOTY BOY, BUD63, PUGS, TIME TO RETIRE 2010 PREMIER
51; QLD CLUELESS, UP IT STUMPY , MAGPIE BOY
50; MUDSTICKS, LONGY ZILL
49; NOOSA BOY
I can't see thewizardmelon in there , are you still including him or is he banned for being too bad a tipster? :D

Watched Broadbeach defeat Palm Beach today ,, was a tight contest for 3 quarters but then Broady opened up the game and booted 9 goals in the final quarter. We lost young Schoenmaker in the final minute of the game having been carried off on a strecther,, but with the bye next week, the next game should see us regain guns in Jasper, Gilmore and Banks-Smith..Lowe still some 3 weeks away and Bowman has played for Southport the past 3 games

Grange have some guns with or without Eagles. True as I'm riding this bike. For one example, Rosenbrook is like yeah sure I can be number 1 centreman now just syringe me into there I used to trade off the bench as a fill-in and I'm only a little kid but hey ho here we go wtf. :D
Dammit I love footy!
Rosenbrock was good 17 year old who’s hard and a competitor.Martin,Bowles and Fidler class acts today against a Noosa side who never gave up.Lucky to be 200 people there on a glorious day for footy!
Grange going well and all credit to them!

Watched Broadbeach defeat Palm Beach today ,, was a tight contest for 3 quarters but then Broady opened up the game and booted 9 goals in the final quarter. We lost young Schoenmaker in the final minute of the game having been carried off on a strecther,, but with the bye next week, the next game should see us regain guns in Jasper, Gilmore and Banks-Smith..Lowe still some 3 weeks away and Bowman has played for Southport the past 3 games
Moncrieff back soon also Stuyd or r u keeping that quiet😂

Best match from Eagles I saw this year was v Maroochydore at Maroochydore, when Marley McGregor got injured and Eagles went into the ruck and won basically the ruck universe. Other than that, he's just been "there" (imo and I'm a pleb).
I watched him live the other week against Aspley and seriously he was putrid.His effort deplorable and he has been told to get going.He is a captain ,the highest paid player at the club,refuses to buy in and in the end doesn’t care.I admire the decision from Grange to say ‘ see you later’ they will and apperrntly are already better off👍

I watched him live the other week against Aspley and seriously he was putrid.His effort deplorable and he has been told to get going.He is a captain ,the highest paid player at the club,refuses to buy in and in the end doesn’t care.I admire the decision from Grange to say ‘ see you later’ they will and apperrntly are already better off👍

I agree with this, grange are going places in my opinion and they don’t need that shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be the best decision they've made in 10 years.

ACL #10 today, a young Colt struck down. Truly unbelievable 😢

That’s really bad Thommo. At our level of footy an ACL can be enough to see the player hang them up. Hopefully that’s not the case for the majority of those players.

We’ve had a couple also.

Interesting the chat about Eagles, pretty decent footballer at his best, sounds like grange starting to make tough but good decisions, a shame that he crowd was as Noosaboy mentioned.

Big crowd at the cats for the local derby 180 in for ladies day always a highlight, palmy pretty good for 3 quarters but ran out of gas badly in the last

Hats off to Grange, they've copped some heat on here over a few years, and probably rightly so. Seem to have their ship in order on and off the field, and I love there strong decision making with Eagles so as to not derail or compromise what they are about or trying to achieve. Still along way to go, but obvious next step is cementing to 4 and then having an impact when it matters most.

Rosenbrock was good 17 year old who’s hard and a competitor.Martin,Bowles and Fidler class acts today against a Noosa side who never gave up.Lucky to be 200 people there on a glorious day for footy!
Grange going well and all credit to them!

Was definitely a small crowd. The queue at the bar never got to 3 deep! Probably the smallest I've seen this year at Hickey Park though there were a couple other games not far in front.

Grange are going well, I still don’t know why they made him captain. He got suspended twice last year

No one will want to play Broadbeach in the finals
No one? For the last 3 years it’s been Broadys to lose (and they did twice). This year they will need to win it from elimination finals in week 1, week 2 and prelim to get to GF. If they win it they’ll deserve it.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back