QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

With Mt Gravatt getting another year to prove themselves, and Coorparoo coming in - Redland still might be heading back to Div 1?

Any truth to Phil Carse signing on as the Coorparoo Coach for 2025?

Surely Harding in the box seat for Coorparoo job. Not sure his current role there was the long term idea for Coorparoo?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good to hear mate. Its excellent when young qld kids doing well around the country. Bit like young Wilson Barry over in SA he’s going okay too from talking with dad. Certainly keeping his spot at centrals. Love seeing it
Yep Wilson going great guns in SA along with Toby Triffett at Williamstown who is becoming a key part of their onball brigade. Blake Coleman also starting to find his feet.

Morningside will be in a good position when all these kids eventually come home as one pointers at some point of their careers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep Wilson going great guns in SA along with Toby Triffett at Williamstown who is becoming a key part of their onball brigade. Blake Coleman also starting to find his feet.

Morningside will be in a good position when all these kids eventually come home as one pointers at some point of their careers.
Would be nice and warm on a Tues night at Williamstown oval these days..... NOT. I'm still trying to work out how we trained back in the 80s without skins etc to stay warm... lol

I had a flick through 'cause I was concerned I was the only one tipping Surfers early on. Glad to see 2 or 3 others helped me feel less alone.

I think apart from that PBC/Surfers split (about 80%/20% at a guess), I think I only saw one Labrador pick and the rest is all the same. Very different from a couple of rounds back when about 5 matches were being looked at as coin tosses!

I really wanted to check out Mt Gravatt's ground for my first time, but I've had a massive cold/flu for 3 weeks now that keeps escalating so very thankful to QAFL's youtube channel for streaming basically every match every week.

Just checked too and a young Maroochy product Jai Larkins, is now playing senior football consistently at Centrals. Was a classic late developer.

I had a flick through 'cause I was concerned I was the only one tipping Surfers early on. Glad to see 2 or 3 others helped me feel less alone.

I think apart from that PBC/Surfers split (about 80%/20% at a guess), I think I only saw one Labrador pick and the rest is all the same. Very different from a couple of rounds back when about 5 matches were being looked at as coin tosses!

I really wanted to check out Mt Gravatt's ground for my first time, but I've had a massive cold/flu for 3 weeks now that keeps escalating so very thankful to QAFL's youtube channel for streaming basically every match every week.

I had a look yesterday for stats on 'wins for incoming coaches during a season'. Best i could find was 'caretaker coaches'. Win loss was 7 to 18, which is probably a high percentage considering they come in when a team is really struggling. Although Labrador isnt really struggling, they have dropped a few they should have won, and they have a new coach midway through the season.

At qtr time Lab is up 22 - 9. The field is wet and muddy and has slowed play down. Siders are without some stars (as are Labrador apparently due to a couple of players going back south).

That fella that went for Lab may be a genius..

Siders percentage went from the competition best 184, down to 163 after the loss. Morningside also lost top spot on the table to Aspley although both on 44 points, Aspley now has a better percentage of 166.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back