Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

Some grifter will simply create 'Truthbook' for those idiots to migrate to.

At least then it'll be easy to centralise their metadata to easily round them up when the revolution comes.
Gab etc. There's another one that I think is called.... favor? Something like that.

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory. It alleges that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring

and plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal.[2] The theory also commonly asserts that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as "The Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4] No part of the theory is based on fact.[5][6][7][8]

the first part sounds quite plausible - not so much the latter sentence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now all you QAnon, Soverign Citizens and 4/8 Chan people

This is a real picture of Donny without his makeup and after he took a secret vaccination against Covid
Under no circumstances should any of you get inoculated when we do get a vaccine, hold your ground and get the virus, because it is your sovereign right to die

Poor Donny!!

1603412579297.png

Honestly don’t know how I would have made it through lockdown without the Sov Cits, the anti maskers, the Karens, the plandemic people, and the Dictator Dan crew.

If they were making it all up for laughs, instead of taking themselves awfully seriously, then I would have said many of them have more than a touch of comedy genius.

Some grifter will simply create 'Truthbook' for those idiots to migrate to.

At least then it'll be easy to centralise their metadata to easily round them up when the revolution comes.
QAnon types are using Parler these days. I know a couple who have gone all the way down the rabbit hole.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back