Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like our good mate Wayne Glew is facing a few new legal issues:

A 74-year-old man from Geraldton who is part of an informal movement of "sovereign citizens" has been charged for allegedly inciting others to arrest government ministers, including Premier Mark McGowan.

State Security Investigation Group officers travelled from Perth to Geraldton yesterday to arrest Wayne Kenneth Glew at his property in Glenfield, in Geraldton's north.

So-called 'sovereign citizen' arrested for allegedly inciting others to arrest public officials

e71c93b70c2617c943ca934eae97d1fc

Shouldn't judge by looks, but he really does look like a pretty dopey bastard.
I wonder how many BigFooty accounts he's had over the years

This is a great video on the whole recent Freeman movement in Australia although it goes for an hour.

The very start is hilarious, the dudes 'taking York court house' is wild.

Even explains the 'abandoned ship' thing

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tom Tanuki cracks me up with his turn of phrase, this one when he was talking about the historical origins of the Sov Cit movement

"it always seems to come back to some sad white c*nt feeling sorry for himself, fretting at night about the bad Jews, and counting out his remaining reserves of semen like they're pennies"

Last edited:
Very strong language warning on this one.

I missed this former "celebrity" when he appeared on Big Brother and apparently Melbourne covidiots Fanos Panayides and Monica Smit were also once minor reality TV contestants.

I really think there's got to be some kind of performative element that's the motivation for a lot of people turning up to these protests. Being there, knowing someone is filming you and knowing you'll be seen on social media - it must feel kind of like appearing on a reality TV show.

BTW I don't know anything about mobile networks. Are these people just worried about the number 5. If we ever move on to a 6G network, will everything be kind of normal again like it was when it was 3G and 4G?

Last edited:
i've seen a few videos from canberra and feel worse for watching them. plenty are just some folk in the wrong half of the bell curve pulling together random bits of religion and and other conspiracies that sounded interesting to them. you would think for people strong in their convictions that there would eventually be some splintering along religious lines - how can people with no interest in god tolerate that garbage? at what point do the religious among the anti-vax (mandate) movement expect some godliness from everyone who goes along?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Radiation weapon???

I'm seeing a missed opportunity here.

Years ago one of the boards baited a journo who was trawling the forum for rumours. Created a completely fake rumour, had people confirm it, and the journo reported it as mail he had gotten.

This mob believe in vaccine blowdarts and Dan Andrews being an alliance clone. Surely we can do better!!!

Tom Tanuki cracks me up with his turn of phrase, this one when he was talking about the historical origins of the Sov Cit movement

"it always seems to come back to some sad white c*nt feeling sorry for himself, fretting at night about the bad Jews, and counting out his remaining reserves of semen like they're pennies"
His new video is hilarious but also quite scary at the same time.

Had never heard of him till seen in this thread 😅

pr0n addict and fundamentalist conservative Christian. Never seen that before 🙄

I missed this former "celebrity" when he appeared on Big Brother and apparently Melbourne covidiots Fanos Panayides and Monica Smit were also once minor reality TV contestants.

I really think there's got to be some kind of performative element that's the motivation for a lot of people turning up to these protests. Being there, knowing someone is filming you and knowing you'll be seen on social media - it must feel kind of like appearing on a reality TV show.

BTW I don't know anything about mobile networks. Are these people just worried about the number 5. If we ever move on to a 6G network, will everything be kind of normal again like it was when it was 3G and 4G?

**** me!

6G wouldn't jive either, too close to the number of the beast they pretend to be scared of.

That’s just really sad. I imagine a fair percentage of them would have experience in the mental health system.

There’s always an edge of narcissistic, immature ego about these people which is down to developmental trauma or PTSD.

Same would go for reality TV as you said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rivets really do cook your brain.

''These towers are cooking us!''

No mate, you're cooked for an entirely different reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back