Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Like i said, it really is inevitable what is to come, despite the good trying to fight. We cant avoid 1984, we have to go thru it before we can come out of it. The only hope is if the military are good/clean, they have the weaponry to bring the cabal down. The cabal seemingly only controls the politicians and big businessmen, so the military generals are our only hope of avoiding 1984 and just outright assassinating the cabal, its top figureheads and dispensing with this idea of trying to bring them down slowly and legally.

Just call in the dogs, Trump, and assassinate them, bomb their homes, kill kill kill
Maybe thats why Trump has worked so hard to get Military on side.

Heavy focus at rallies and campaigns, increased budget etc.

They pushed the Russia hoax to keep them away from each other.

Putin is "The Christian that's ridding the world of ISIS and threatening to arm the Taliban to shut down the CIA's drug pipeline"
The CIA drug trafficking was interesting.

Anyone with any more info? How do they do it and where does it come from?

The CIA drug trafficking was interesting.

Anyone with any more info? How do they do it and where does it come from?
This is a long known fact. I watched a few docos on this many years ago, one way they brought in drugs was on military cargo planes inside coffins of supposed fallen soldiers

The UK used to be the dominant empire, and so the zionists/masons/etc backed it and controlled their own interests thru the UK. When the USA started becoming a player, they therefore took control of it too (fed reserve and then mason pollies, etc). Why the UK and USA have always been a tool of the zionists, and countries like ussr trying to contain their dominance (ww2 nazi scientists, involving in middle east affairs, cold war, etc)

A civil war should be the last option.
Cant see how it would be that. The military would be hitting the homes and business of the cabal with missile strikes and/or navy seals breach and assassinate. No reason the public would get in the way. Especially now everyones in lockdown. I am sure if you kill the entire rothschilds, morgan, rockefeller families, the war is largely won. Only them have to mop up and take out politicians and businessmen who were/are benefactors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My gut feeling was Qanon was a psyop.

That Trump is just another freemason puppet for the globalists/freemasons who want to forge ahead with the freemason goals of a 1984 vision.

Shes saying the REAL heros are snowden abd assange, who risked their lives to leak real info, which is anti-cia etc. Whereas Q isnt leaking anything, just tidbits of useless stuff like whats gonna be in a press conference soon.

But reading on past her thread, what other people are saying to her thread.....theres a 50:50 division still. People telling her shes missing the big picture shes wrong, maybe shes part of the deep state, maybe snowden and assange are, given snowden is ex-cia, everything could be psyop, and others saying stuff like....there ARE things happening that are against the deep states wishes, certain documents, actions, fed res merger, etc

Like everything CT, its confusing

I think q anon is one big con job by some smart arse in a basement who laughs his head off at the stupidly of Americans following him like some Christ like figure.

And everyone has forgotten already about Trump blurting out the deep state/state comment dept a few weeks ago.

I think he did get to the White House by mistake and he is a dumb as dog doo doo.

The CIA just go about their business and tell him stuff all.

Anyway ...after the debacle of the trump COVID 19 mishaps..he’ll be gone in November

I think q anon is one big con job by some smart arse in a basement who laughs his head off at the stupidly of Americans following him like some Christ like figure.

And everyone has forgotten already about Trump blurting out the deep state/state comment dept a few weeks ago.

I think he did get to the White House by mistake and he is a dumb as dog doo doo.

The CIA just go about their business and tell him stuff all.

Anyway ...after the debacle of the trump COVID 19 mishaps..he’ll be gone in November
I reckon it's either a CIA psy-op or just a ploy by Trumps social media team.

Dan Scavino (Trumps social media manager) makes/posts all the campaign videos that include little tidbits Q touches on (flashes of gold vs. cash, a random Q in a frame etc). He'd be keeping Trump up to date on what he is telling that fan base and to subliminally communicate with them also.

It's just a way to keep that crowd on his side imo.

And say what? You honestly reckon Biden will get voted in over Trump even with this happening? No chance.

I've ruled this out for three reasons (1) the number of times Q has been ahead of the news and leaking unknown information, (2) Trump is clearly aware they exist and hasn't denied a connection and (3) if you're right, he would've been unmasked by now. It's been two and a half years.

The chunkylover53 theory is quite plausible; Q pretending to be the good guys (while being the same old crew pretending to be different this time), but obviously we hope for the best case scenario where they actually are the good guys helping to save the world!

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back