Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats interesting is that tweet that was posted from that woman slamming the Q movement. She showed an old image/article from like 2013 or 2015, that showed the CIA started a Q intel group specifically to hunt down Assange and Snowden. That would lend credence to the thought Q is a psyop or actually still part of the Deep State.

Qanon, I believe now, is just a pro trump supporter with some type of inside knowledge of the White House going’s on.

its probably run by one of his 3 sons...and I wouldn’t rule out young baron either ..the little weirdo is a reported to be an IT expert.

anyways ...it’s obviously geared to pump out propaganda to make trump sound like the messiah

"Michael Flynn & Justice Department: New Revelations in Case | National Review"

The whole thing was a set up from the start,there is more and more coming out daily,This guy Techno fog is a lawyer and he's been all over it from day dot.

Techno Fog
@Techno_Fog

·
7h

New Flynn filing: Flynn's prior lawyers have found "approximately 6,800 documents and emails" that were not previously produced to Flynn and
@SidneyPowell1
Full doc: https://scribd.com/document/458828665/US-v-Flynn…

Last edited:
Latest FBI Agent documents released relating to the Michael Flynn case;

1588213049227.png

Now why would FBI Agents be discussing or considering an action to have a political person fired?

It was a political witch hunt and the evidence is now supporting that.

Last edited:
Latest FBI Agent documents released relating to the Michael Flynn case;

View attachment 867348

Now why would FBI Agents be discussing or considering an action to have a political person fired?

It was a political witch hunt and the evidence is now supporting that.
It will be a huge deal if Flynn can get his name cleared. By extension it will provide a big boost for Trump too!

It will be a huge deal if Flynn can get his name cleared. By extension it will provide a big boost for Trump too!
I have more sympathy for Flynn than any others in the US.
He was a bloke that just came across as a genuine patriot during the election campaign.
And to see him get taken down by the FBI and the DOJ deep state really shocked me to the core.

I don't get how Trump haters were able to celebrate the prosecution (persecution) of Flynn. It was obviously a rotten travesty of justice.

He's an excerpt from this article: FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired'

McCabe later said the interview was "very odd" because "it seemed like [Flynn] was telling the truth" to the two agents who interviewed him. Flynn, the interviewing agents told McCabe, "had a very good recollection of events, which he related chronologically and lucidly," did not appear to be "nervous or sweating," and did not look "side to side" -- all of which would have been "behavioral signs of deception."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Latest findings on Papadopoulos.

Aaron Maté
@aaronjmate

In case anyone is still unaware, the story that dominated US politics for 3+ years was a complete scam, and anyone who peddled it without now acknowledging that fact is a scam artist.
Quote Tweet

J4nMFPJv_normal.jpg

Catherine Herridge

@CBS_Herridge
· Apr 26
#FISA Newly declassified transcript FBI 2016 Russia probe reviewed @CBSNews shows recorded conversation between @GeorgePapa19 and FBI confidential human source (CHS) on 10/23/2016 turned up no evidence of coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia https://cbsnews.com/news/new-details-emerge-in-declassified-papadopoulos-transcript-2020-04-25/…
5:11 AM · Apr 26, 2020

Last edited:
Latest on Christopher Steele.
Undercover Huber

@JohnWHuber

·
Apr 24

Steele admits under oath in British court that he has no documentary evidence about his “Primary Sub Source” (AG Barr: “Steele only spoke to 1 person”) and WIPED all his records in early Jan 2017 related to the dossier and this so-called “source”
Quote Tweet

I3MywMxl_normal.jpg

Chuck Ross

@ChuckRossDC
· Apr 24
EXCLUSIVE: Christopher Steele said in a deposition last month his email accounts for the dossier project were "wiped" in early 2017. He also said he does not have documentation of his briefings with his lone dossier source. https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/23

Nice avatar Kosch - you'll be right at home here! I take it you've been following this stuff loosely at the very least?

A little more than loosely mate, haha. It is incredible once you see the plan unfold and the sheer number of sheep clinging so desperately to their false realities. I feel like I'm watching the best movie ever made.

A little more than loosely mate, haha. It is incredible once you see the plan unfold and the sheer number of sheep clinging so desperately to their false realities. I feel like I'm watching the best movie ever made.
I've followed on and off. There was enough evidence early on to link Q to the White House, but to be honest I also expected things to happen faster, which reduced my interest at times. Plus most of the followers are clueless, sharing faulty information and putting 2 and 2 together to get 39. Filtering out the fake news is hard and finding people who really know what they're talking about to contribute here is even harder. However the Flynn revelations could be the turning point. So it may be the best movie ever made, but it will also be the longest. Maybe I'm too impatient!

Anyway hope you stick around here; it's not nearly as active as the SRP or GD boards, but our community is generally more friendly :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back