Game Day QF.2 Port Adealide vs Geelong, Thursday Sept 5 2024 @ AO 7:40pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just here for the Mullin melts, and they’ve started before he even runs out, he won’t be the reason we lose it but just might be the reason we win it.
And I bet you expected one from me.

Nope. With a midfielder out, Mullin in is worth the gamble. I just didn't want him to replace one of our experienced rebounders in defence.

Frankly I find it pathetic for those who rubbish any inclusion after a late out. What an opportunity for a raw talent to get a taste of the big time.

Good on Mullin. I hope he smashes it out of the park.

I hope Stewart not playing isn’t as demoralising to the playing group as it is to the supporter group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they’ll be devo + want to win for him.

Stewart was at a local club yesterday cleaning it for a Bunnings’ competition.

Imagine bringing a guy in to tag (assuming he does tag) but not training him up almost all year at doing so.

Personally, I don't love Mullin's preparation to tag in a final... although he may still go ok at it.
Mullin is raw but one thing he shares with Stewart is agility. In fact maybe two things, as he "one touches" a surprising number of tricky plays.

The issue is he has mistakes in him. But if you lose an agile midfielder you need another in..so either Mullin, or Holmes if we get Mullin to cover half back.

I think gastro is more likely but the media seems to use flu for illnesses

Reports that today they isolated him from his teammates & got him on a flight home instead of staying for the match, pair up more with an sudden onset illnesses rather than failing a fitness test - no way you'd want gastro or the flu to spread amongst the group, but if he wasn't right hamstring wise, no reason he couldn't support the team
At least Covid doesn’t get blamed for everything!

Gastro makes more sense than getting on a plane all blocked up with flu. Although frankly I don’t like getting on a plane with any illness!

How about a bit of sympathy for Tom? He must be devastated. These guys are prime athletes that can't run all those K's feeling nauseous. He must have been upfront about his condition. Bloody Ralph the horses head, trying to throw shade on two birds, going after Scott as well for being secretive- biased scum journalist, we don't answer to you!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott & Co obviously rate Mullin much higher than a few here.
Rohan was horrible last week- finished
SDK is a week away from full selection.
MOC would have been the obvious choice this week, but he is unavailable.
Mullin is clearly the front-runner to replace Stewart, and do a run-with role. Is he A grade, certainly not, but he is what we have, and is our best option. Even if only a B- player, he is the future. Quick, tough, fit and coachable.

Jason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV+

Mullin to JHF will either work like last time or JHF will run riot. There'll be no in between.
Imagine Mullin completely clamps JHF and we win.

Let do it lads!
Wines Rozee and Butters also pose large threats. We have to contest and compete possibly beyond our capacity in that area.

Either way he's out, either the pesky hammy or Covid/flu. Neither of them prevent him sitting in a private space to watch, so taking off seems strange. Can't see him going home with his tail between his legs when he could still contribute to motivation.
Bloody rumour mill working overdrive, people just have to know and feel personally slighted being left out of the tea.
Known as a Ralph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back