• Collingwood

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • The real victory is the friends you make along the way

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 21 15.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Phone died, just got home. Wow is all I can say, what a roller coaster of emotions. That last quarter. Was it Simmo, or the players? Either way, that's what a great team does, win when they aren't at their best against quality opposition.

Haven't been prouder of our boys for a long time.

Thought I’d jump in and say Liam Ryan is an outright jet. Second time this year he has absolutely floored me with his talent against us. I definitely have underestimated him. Enjoy the week off. Shattered :(
Shouldn't be too shattered mate, you should make a prelim, and really I think you can hold your heads high, that was an impressive effort. Good luck next week.

This team keeps finding ways to win.

Players just keep on putting their hands up to fill the void of others.

Two rotations down in that last quarter, we won the contested possessions by 14.

You have to go back to July 2015 to find the last time we exceeded 169 contested possessions, our total tonight.

At our best, there is no other team in the competition that is a match for us.

Out of all the successful West Coast squads that I seen over the years, this is without doubt the best team.

So proud right now. This is a massive win.

Kennedy + Darling = 11-0

Smell that? It's the hysteria coming from across the continent.

The fear is growing. For the Eagles are coming and nothing seems to stop them.

We are back where we belong.
Ok, delete all posts, this is the winner. Sums it to perfectly imo.

We're a chance, but we've seen tonight we need to be at our best to match it.

Fans who tell others to sit down during the game are the worst. Had a bloke behind me who had a go at anyone who stood for more than 2 seconds, acted like an absolute DH

Typical Eagles fan that. Shocking crowd, they purely go to the game to:

• Sip Chardonnay and sit silently as they watch the boys try their best.
• Boo anything and everything that moves like the uninformed ferals they are.

(Delete as agenda dictates).

Ok, delete all posts, this is the winner. Sums it to perfectly imo.

We're a chance, but we've seen tonight we need to be at our best to match it.
I wish dylan kept doing his match breakdowns all year i felt like a stalker bugging him about them. Love his input.
The game was frickin awesome i felt confident we were in it the whole time. But.
The commentary team were so fuxed going on about how stunnedand shellshocked the crowd was, to be losing to collingwood, by 4 points no less, ****in ridiculous, so tired of these romantic fairytale narrative tropes they keep regugitating like preprogrammed robots..
Anyway, such a good win, so proud of the boys, love this team to death... UP THE ****IN COASTERS!!!!

I wish dylan kept doing his match breakdowns all year i felt like a stalker bugging him about them. Love his input.
The game was frickin awesome i felt confident we were in it the whole time. But.
The commentary team were so fuxed going on about how stunnedand shellshocked the crowd was, to be losing to collingwood, by 4 points no less, ****in ridiculous, so tired of these romantic fairytale narrative tropes they keep regugitating like preprogrammed robots..
Anyway, such a good win, so proud of the boys, love this team to death... UP THE ****IN COASTERS!!!!
Well, he's going to have another person bugging him now! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fans who tell others to sit down during the game are the worst. Had a bloke behind me who had a go at anyone who stood for more than 2 seconds, acted like an absolute DH
Ha ha - good thing he wasn't near me. I wore my beer blanket to the game and arrogantly told everyone around me that we would easily roll over the Pies before the end of the game. Then when Darling (and later Jetta), put us in front, I was up out of my seat for the rest of the quarter. Up the Bloody Coasters!

UP THE ARROGANT COASTERS!

Sitting on a bus from London to Paris listening to the game, on the edge of my seat for the last quarter. Incredible stuff. :)
Yep.. watched the last half from a bus to Budapest and started tearing up at the end.

Gave it a massive fist pump and a YESSSSS when Jetta kicked that goal, which weirded some people out

73UXrPR

Good Morning WA,
And what a great game of football that was.
Also the respect to Travis Varcoe from all at that where in attendance,just shows it's more than a game.
Congratulations and good luck for the rest of the finals.
Sensational goal early from Varcoe and your boys pressure had this supporter wilting like butter in a frying pan last night.

Good luck V GWS, Josh Kelly potentially out could be a game changer

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day QF: West Coast Eagles vs Collingwood Magpies

Back