QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaping up to be a cracking comp, positions 2-5 looks to be very even, Sandgate looking above the rest at the moment but wouldn’t be surprised to see them get knocked off by 1 or 2 of the teams in the chasing pack between now and finals.

I dropped in to Yeronga yesterday to watch MOTR. The conditions were awful, particularly with the late start time. I didn’t catch the whole game but it looked a pretty even affair. Seeing Morro still umpiring yeronga matches was a blast from the past.

All bar a couple of teams on your day everyone can compete with each other.
As always it depends on depth and next man up mentality.
Only half way so plenty to play out yet in this comp.
But a solid ressies team is always going to help your endeavours.

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee Sandgate send a message to the comp. Comfortable win over Redcliffe and still undefeated. Kenmore only just held on against Yeronga. Jindalee too strong in the end against Wynumm. Alex Hills had a day out against Zillmere kicking over 200 points. Pirates in a nail biter against Kedron. Pine Rivers also big win over Gympie.

Footy alive and well judging by the crowd at Sandgate yesterday. Kids everywhere and games at half time of both games.
Bar and hills full.
The only disappointment would be the ressies game cancelled as a Redcliffe lad dislocated his elbow just before half time and ran out of time to get back out there.

Footy alive and well judging by the crowd at Sandgate yesterday. Kids everywhere and games at half time of both games.
Bar and hills full.
The only disappointment would be the ressies game cancelled as a Redcliffe lad dislocated his elbow just before half time and ran out of time to get back out there.

Not the poor blokes fault as I’d assume he would have been in significant pain. But it was his arm? Wasn’t a broken leg or serious head injury so why did they cancel the game when he could have been walked off or moved off the field? More of a question for AFLQ I guess.

Not the poor blokes fault as I’d assume he would have been in significant pain. But it was his arm? Wasn’t a broken leg or serious head injury so why did they cancel the game when he could have been walked off or moved off the field? More of a question for AFLQ I guess.
I’ve seen the X-ray. It was horrific. Ya elbow shouldn’t be in that spot.

May very well have been a directive from the triple 0 operator in conjunction with the trainers on field. Likely a massive liability risk if moved and not done correctly and caused more damage.

May very well have been a directive from the triple 0 operator in conjunction with the trainers on field. Likely a massive liability risk if moved and not done correctly and caused more damage.
Yeah totally fair for the safety of the player and any liability issues. How long was he on the field before the ambo was able to take him?

The guy you’re talking about is the same guy that finished a game last season with a dislocated jaw, so think you’re being a fair w@nker here.
If QAS hadn’t taken 45 minutes the game would’ve resumed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back