QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute grub of a Bloke. Ipswich as a footy club u should be ashamed, this person has caused many incidents in many of games and gets away with it.....
All i can say is absolutely disgraceful!!!!!!!

Name and shame I say.
Although it's not hard to find the name of the player in question. His number is in clear view so all that is needed is a quick look at the team sheets from the weekends game.

As Sixth mentions, not too hard to work it out. While I'm of the opinion it should be taken up by the police under the 1 punch laws, keep in mind it's a 19 yo kid who obviously has some serious issues he needs help with. And if he doesn't get help will likely end up in the hands of the police in due course. If the police are going to get involved they'll be able to track him down easy enough. Lets not lynch him, or pour fuel on the fire.

As Sixth mentions, not too hard to work it out. While I'm of the opinion it should be taken up by the police under the 1 punch laws, keep in mind it's a 19 yo kid who obviously has some serious issues he needs help with. And if he doesn't get help will likely end up in the hands of the police in due course. If the police are going to get involved they'll be able to track him down easy enough. Lets not lynch him, or pour fuel on the fire.

He kicked a bloke in the head who wasn't looking. He's a dog. Loses all rights to sympathy and deserves to be jailed. Soft justice will likely prevail as always and he'll get away with it. Why do people make excuses for blokes who do this?

Think there is plenty of fuel on the fire now that a lot of news and footy outlets have hold of the video
It's not like it's the guys first offence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely atrocious. Glad the League took action and good to see the Ipswich Club taking action.

From what I read the Ipswich Club also followed up the other club to check on player welfare. This is brilliant from the Ipswich Club.
My main concern is the comment from some that when the individual returned to bench he got some "applause" I hope if this is true that Ipswich Club also follow up on this.

After seeing my son hit from behind 60m off the ball earlier this year and knocked unconscious before he had even hit the ground and then being taken to hospital I understand the pain and anguish of this players parents, family, friends, club and supporters in general. Sadly in the case of my son the opposition club never contacted our club, my son or myself to enquire as to his wellbeing. The opposition bench stood and cheered the player who did the Coward Punch for his achievement. Happily the 2nd umpire saw the incident reported the player and with this incident added to his lifetime career games got a lifetime suspension from playing. Was my sons first game in Whyalla after moving from Qld, what a welcome to a new League.

Bloody hell!! Ipswich getting the chocolates over Carrara..... who would've thought!

Been massive week at Ippy this week, so good luck to them for regrouping and getting to the big dance.

Obviously worked hard in off season and good luck to them. Bad luck to Saints as they also have had a lot better year, but means little when you fall short I suppose.

Congrats to the Eagles on advancing to the granny. Will be a cracking game against The Sharks.
Saints v Sharks in the reserve grade should also be a good watch if they play like they did a week ago again
Good luck to all teams involved

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back