QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that happens all the time at this level.
As stated if you don't have a bit of debth your in trouble.
Having said that wynumm are certainly a different side compared to be the last couple of years.
Defenitly on the the up and the more they play together the better they will get.
Jindalee put on a great day.
Plenty of decent blokes in the club.
Saw some of the 18s and if they they can keep those young lads next year they will move up the ladder very quickly.
Going to be a hard first year but they will be better for the experience.
Moorooka having a couple of wins.
Good luck to them hope they celebrated the day very hard.
If not why not.
Kedron untested in first two rounds will see where there at next game.
Well said.

MB next up who are coming off a good win v Redcliffe. Should be a really good game.

Wynnum appear to be early favourites for the flag, similarly untested.

Good to hear the rooster had a couple of good wins! Congratulations to all involved.

Well that happens all the time at this level.
As stated if you don't have a bit of debth your in trouble.
Having said that wynumm are certainly a different side compared to be the last couple of years.
Defenitly on the the up and the more they play together the better they will get.
Jindalee put on a great day.
Plenty of decent blokes in the club.
Saw some of the 18s and if they they can keep those young lads next year they will move up the ladder very quickly.
Going to be a hard first year but they will be better for the experience.
Moorooka having a couple of wins.
Good luck to them hope they celebrated the day very hard.
If not why not.
Kedron untested in first two rounds will see where there at next game.

100% agree with you. Pretty obvious to me that Gympie lack defensively and it was made very obvious this weekend with their key ball movers out of the side. Their first week where they beat MB they still conceded 106 points. They’re averaging 142 points against yet sitting 1-1. Their biggest weakness has been found very early. Teams with a good forward line are gonna smash this team and teams with overall talent are gonna be in for a close one due to Gympies mid and forward talent.

My understanding is they had their best 3 out as well as missing 4 more blokes. Wynumm certainly made them pay for it though, that’s a dominant score!

Think you will find Wynnum way off their best team as well. Think they have quite a few to come back as well.

Great to see Roosters get the chocolates, Tommy and Bushy worked extremely hard to get a competitive team on the ground.

100% agree with you. Pretty obvious to me that Gympie lack defensively and it was made very obvious this weekend with their key ball movers out of the side. Their first week where they beat MB they still conceded 106 points. They’re averaging 142 points against yet sitting 1-1. Their biggest weakness has been found very early. Teams with a good forward line are gonna smash this team and teams with overall talent are gonna be in for a close one due to Gympies mid and forward talent.

Was at the game, pretty dead on. They lost the clearances and they have a shocking backline, one decent player but that’s not enough. When they do get it forward their forwards are very good and capitalise most of their chances. Wynumm looked unstoppable, basically scored at will, they look top tier to me.

Was at the game, pretty dead on. They lost the clearances and they have a shocking backline, one decent player but that’s not enough. When they do get it forward their forwards are very good and capitalise most of their chances. Wynumm looked unstoppable, basically scored at will, they look top tier to me.
It's been a long standing saying for me that.
Backlines win you games and forwards determine by how much.
Three sides in this comp keep the opposition to around 15 scoring shots a game.
Still a bit high but a long way in front of the others.
Will see when a few face off against each other.
All well and good to kick big scores but real scoreboard pressure is not letting any in.
Others would coach and have a different opinion but it's always worked for me.

Wynnum have done well attractive some ex Morningside guys in recent years (ie Callum stone although I understand he was a Wynnum junior). Alex Hills like to throw the coin at them but looks like the Vikings have built a strong and welcoming culture. I think they’re more than ready to step up to div 2 if they indeed go all the way.

Wynnum have done well attractive some ex Morningside guys in recent years (ie Callum stone although I understand he was a Wynnum junior). Alex Hills like to throw the coin at them but looks like the Vikings have built a strong and welcoming culture. I think they’re more than ready to step up to div 2 if they indeed go all the way.
They seem to be going well in the twos as well.
That's makes me think they are more than just a threat to teams.
I know they actively hunt for players and good luck to them.
It seems to be working.
Redcliffe in the twos I thought might have dropped off a bit.
But it seems they are travelling quite nicely.

They seem to be going well in the twos as well.
That's makes me think they are more than just a threat to teams.
I know they actively hunt for players and good luck to them.
It seems to be working.
Redcliffe in the twos I thought might have dropped off a bit.
But it seems they are travelling quite nicely.
You know they actively hunt for players?
Please explain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? You sure about that?
I’d say that the coach Wynnum put In place last season has a nack of attracting good players due to his ability of creating a great culture where opposition players or players from other comps see from the outside and in return want to play there, smart coach,top guy gets the best out of his teams always I doubt he spends to much time on the phone

So your saying since September last year wynumm have not made one phone call to perspective players.
Your kidding.
Everyone put out feelers.
Again nothing wrong with it.
That’s what I’m saying, yes unless they have made prior contact with us. Hopefully that clears things up

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back