QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

So is any of this points system or new divisions agreed to yet or is it just more speculation.
The way aflq change things it could be a different system by the end off the week.
But 38 points sounds a bit light on.
What happens if a couple of old blokes at a higher level decide to Finnish off in a lower level.
Do clubs have to say you carnt play here go somewhere else.
I think anything under div 1 is a waste of time and money for this type of experiment that could change the following year.
But clubs will be the bunnys who deal with the fallout.
There's an old saying.
How do you make a small business.
You give a fool a big one and just wait.

So is any of this points system or new divisions agreed to yet or is it just more speculation.
The way aflq change things it could be a different system by the end off the week.
But 38 points sounds a bit light on.
What happens if a couple of old blokes at a higher level decide to Finnish off in a lower level.
Do clubs have to say you carnt play here go somewhere else.
I think anything under div 1 is a waste of time and money for this type of experiment that could change the following year.
But clubs will be the bunnys who deal with the fallout.
There's an old saying.
How do you make a small business.
You give a fool a big one and just wait.
Apparently it’s going to happen but they are going to get all the clubs together for final discussions , 38 is roughly the figure they want but it could be more but not much more. There will be grounds for clubs to request more points ect. I don’t think it will be agreed to by the clubs I’ve talked to a number of coaches about and no one seems think it will work especially with such a low number

Hinterland vs Gympie will be interesting to see the result and see how hinterland go on a big ground. Can be a test for round 14 against MB.
No Patty Harris either for Gympie who got a clearance back to Noosa earlier this week.Been huge for the cats kicking over 50 goals in I think 9 games.Think the importance of the win for hinterland will get them the points

Apparently it’s going to happen but they are going to get all the clubs together for final discussions , 38 is roughly the figure they want but it could be more but not much more. There will be grounds for clubs to request more points ect. I don’t think it will be agreed to by the clubs I’ve talked to a number of coaches about and no one seems think it will work especially with such a low number
So it's going to happen then.
Feedback form clubs is just lip service then.
Will be very Interesting to see the final format.
I just couldn't imagine a club having to say you don't fit under our points allocation.
Clubs in this comp are not flushed with money or high end talent.
It's division three footy and most clubs are struggling to get numbers every week.
Let's put more restrictions on them.
That seems like a good idea.
The merry go round of Queensland footy keeps spinning.

Yeah it’s working very much on the fact that clubs are flushed with colts. Saying this Outa - you would not tell a guy he cant play at your club bc of the points he was worth - what would happen is that he would be picked and the compromise would be made down the line I imagine. Not a perfect system the points system but it is an equalisation measure unlike a salary cap that can be easily rorted at any level of footy outside of the top grade.

Yeah it’s working very much on the fact that clubs are flushed with colts. Saying this Outa - you would not tell a guy he cant play at your club bc of the points he was worth - what would happen is that he would be picked and the compromise would be made down the line I imagine. Not a perfect system the points system but it is an equalisation measure unlike a salary cap that can be easily rorted at any level of footy outside of the top grade.
Well there is talk of a salary cap to go hand in hand with the points I know that our club has been sent multiple surveys on what and if we spend anything on players dosnt necessarily have to be cash they are also looking to include free fees, free merchandise ect in a cap. Bloody nightmare if you ask me

Well there is talk of a salary cap to go hand in hand with the points I know that our club has been sent multiple surveys on what and if we spend anything on players dosnt necessarily have to be cash they are also looking to include free fees, free merchandise ect in a cap. Bloody nightmare if you ask me
Will we have to include the hot dog and drink for the kids in the score board.
Because some kids want a pie and throw in dead horse the cost can escalate quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's going to happen then.
Feedback form clubs is just lip service then.
Will be very Interesting to see the final format.
I just couldn't imagine a club having to say you don't fit under our points allocation.
Clubs in this comp are not flushed with money or high end talent.
It's division three footy and most clubs are struggling to get numbers every week.
Let's put more restrictions on them.
That seems like a good idea.
The merry go round of Queensland footy keeps spinning.

It can have the reverse impact and protect clubs from themselves.

So many players getting more money to play Div 2 and Div 3 footy than many QAFL players get. The points system can prevent the exodus from QAFL Magoos or even QAFL Seniros based on a few matchies.

It can have the reverse impact and protect clubs from themselves.

So many players getting more money to play Div 2 and Div 3 footy than many QAFL players get. The points system can prevent the exodus from QAFL Magoos or even QAFL Seniros based on a few matchies.
Or win a premiership By Buying IE PARK RIDGE and look at them now Friday night boys

Hinterland vs Gympie will be interesting to see the result and see how hinterland go on a big ground. Can be a test for round 14 against MB.

If Hinterland are to be making a major push for finals. They’ll have to put Gympie to the sword and put a cricket score on them. Not sure how they’ll go on a big ground though heard Gympies ground is the same size as the MCG.

I can’t make make sense of this comp. Gympie can’t beat the teams Hinterland have been beating but then Gympie beats Hinterland by 10 goals. Gympie put a cricket score on Jindalee but couldn’t beat Redcliffe. Jindalee puts a 100 point drubbing on Redcliffe. What a strange year.

I can’t make make sense of this comp. Gympie can’t beat the teams Hinterland have been beating but then Gympie beats Hinterland by 10 goals. Gympie put a cricket score on Jindalee but couldn’t beat Redcliffe. Jindalee puts a 100 point drubbing on Redcliffe. What a strange year.

With div 3 it will change every week, unless you have good depth.

Gympie have got the best player in the comp in Perry-Warren playing for them who has returned from a 12mth knee. Only played a handful of games but if they can get the footy into their F50 enough then I'm sure they would go okay. Noticed he kicked 6 yesterday

Gympie have got the best player in the comp in Perry-Warren playing for them who has returned from a 12mth knee. Only played a handful of games but if they can get the footy into their F50 enough then I'm sure they would go okay. Noticed he kicked 6 yesterday

Perry-Warren is definitely the best player in the competition then they have Lanze Magin also. He’s been consistently one of the most dominant players in south east Queensland.

Maybe Patty Harris up forward was more of a hinderence for them even though he was kicking 5 a game. Noticed they targeted him every entry when they played us. Might be they are a better side without that tunnel vision entry and could see a different side from here. Finals race is wide open again.

Perry-Warren is definitely the best player in the competition then they have Lanze Magin also. He’s been consistently one of the most dominant players in south east Queensland.

Maybe Patty Harris up forward was more of a hinderence for them even though he was kicking 5 a game. Noticed they targeted him every entry when they played us. Might be they are a better side without that tunnel vision entry and could see a different side from here. Finals race is wide open again.
Agree magin would’ve be the 2nd best😋
Both are miles too good for this div but I think being compensated nicely.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back