QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Enough not to kick a goal ???
The simple answer to that question is no.
Wynumm outplayed them in every aspect.
It was hard to watch to be honest.
I'm hoping it was just a really really bad day.
That's not taking anything away from wynumm.
They were on point from the first to the last siren.
They way they handled the wet ball was impressive.
It's been a long time since I've seen a team play dry footy in pissing rain.
Full credit to them they turned up to avenge the first round loss.
Then did it in impressive fashion.
Where kedron go from here will be a real test of leadership.
The last thing I'll say is the pies at wynumm are the very best in qld footy.
So at least I had a good feed.

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone else witnessed the disgrace that took place up north yesterday. One team playing footy the way it should be played, the other needs to take a good hard look in the mirror!

I witnessed the absolute disgrace of a game up Gympie way. Poor form from the away teams bench. It’s a family game the language used was appalling. Defiantly agree they need to have a hard look at them self.

I witnessed the absolute disgrace of a game up Gympie way. Poor form from the away teams bench. It’s a family game the language used was appalling. Defiantly agree they need to have a hard look at them self.
Couldn’t agree more that’s no way for a club to conduct themselves away from home

there's a common denominator in all this. Hopefully AFLQ act before someone is seriously hurt.

Would be nice if the umpires getting paid actually accept the responsibility that comes with the pay.

Biggest all in i've ever seen, oh play on, no case to answer, no cards given, I saw nothing, I'm a useless irresponsible unit that don't give a shyte bout my responsibility or player welfare!!!

there's a common denominator in all this. Hopefully AFLQ act before someone is seriously hurt.

Would be nice if the umpires getting paid actually accept the responsibility that comes with the pay.

Biggest all in i've ever seen, oh play on, no case to answer, no cards given, I saw nothing, I'm a useless irresponsible unit that don't give a s**t bout my responsibility or player welfare!!!
What the common denominator doc?

I'd assume that Gympie would be the common denominator with weekly complaints about late off the ball hits high. Could be wrong though, but sources are reliable

I'd assume that Gympie would be the common denominator with weekly complaints about late off the ball hits high. Could be wrong though, but sources are reliable

I heard the opposite. I heard Moreton Bay were hitting late from the start of the game. Also heard their coaching staff were abusing players. Gympie is known to be hot under the collar. Believe this was instigated by Moreton Bay in this circumstance.

Umpire defiantly needed to control the game. But it takes two to tango, 3 of Gympie’s players had to been seen to for concussion, yet none from Moreton. Good hard footy.

Well there are some obvious Gympie players in here trying to spin it that Moreton Bay caused the trouble yesterday. What transpired in Gympie yesterday was absolutely disgusting and did not look like they were playing football. Spiteful players that lack football ability so instead they throw elbows in late hits and constantly throw punches behind play. The league needs to take a serious look at Gympie and send them back to the wide bay league or protect everyone and revoke their license to register to play. They have 0 class and need to take a good look at themselves. Disgusting!

Well there are some obvious Gympie players in here trying to spin it that Moreton Bay caused the trouble yesterday. What transpired in Gympie yesterday was absolutely disgusting and did not look like they were playing football. Spiteful players that lack football ability so instead they throw elbows in late hits and constantly throw punches behind play. The league needs to take a serious look at Gympie and send them back to the wide bay league or protect everyone and revoke their license to register to play. They have 0 class and need to take a good look at themselves. Disgusting!
This is exactly what happened last week Gympie vs Hinterland.
I will be interested to see if they retain any of the Noosa players next year, who would want to be part of this grubby group?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard the game was recorded and that headquarters may request a look! The cats may be a few short next week especially if they also had 3 players leave the ground with concussion. It would be very irresponsible that these lads be asked to take the field a week after a head knock!!!

The big unit Forbes is still there, not sure who else.

Forbesy hasn't played at Noosa for a few years I think. Originally a Pomona boy. Its a shame that this sort of stuff is going on if indeed true. Knowing AFLQ as I do I'm pretty sure they wont tolerate it and it certainly wont be a case of "sending them back" to Wide Bay comp - that doesn't solve the problem. Good management does.

Forbesy hasn't played at Noosa for a few years I think. Originally a Pomona boy. Its a shame that this sort of stuff is going on if indeed true. Knowing AFLQ as I do I'm pretty sure they wont tolerate it and it certainly wont be a case of "sending them back" to Wide Bay comp - that doesn't solve the problem. Good management does.

I know they were a hard at the ball tough no nonsense style side at Pomona but never heard of them being dirty late shot players. I don’t know who’s who at Gympie which players are Pomona and who is Gympie but so far it seems to me that Gympie is an issue for the league that needs to be looked at.

I know they were a hard at the ball tough no nonsense style side at Pomona but never heard of them being dirty late shot players. I don’t know who’s who at Gympie which players are Pomona and who is Gympie but so far it seems to me that Gympie is an issue for the league that needs to be looked at.
The AFLQ would be aware of any LOGAN style of play and im sure will deal with it ....

The AFLQ would be aware of any LOGAN style of play and im sure will deal with it ....

AFLQ are certainly aware of how Gympie are playing this year and I am fairly certain they spoke to Gympie earlier in the season. They have been inundated with reviews on the stellar bunch of blokes they are. I hear they even have their own filling cabinet for all the paperwork they are racking up in yellow and red cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back