QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting point, maybe though your post might have more interest if you posted it on the right forum. This is Div 2, I doubt too many on here really give a rats about Wilston Grange and Sandgate and who is/isn't playing for them.

You staying put at Springwood Bunyip or you heading to Buffs with Damo as well mate?

You staying put at Springwood Bunyip or you heading to Buffs with Damo as well mate?

Haha good question Blocker, but I'll always be a Puma mate so I won't be going anywhere, but I will certainly be heading down to watch the Buffs in action when I can. Maybe when they take on the Pirates, I know quite a lot of your boys from their time with us. Looking forward to it.

Huge announcement this week with Park Ridge Pirates moving to new 25M facility in 2020.

Huge thanks to Logan Mayor Luke Smith along with our Division 7 Councillor Laurie Smith who have been huge supporters of our club. Also with State and Federal Members supporting the funding.

Big growth corridor and will be great see where our club can go from Div 2 on a school oval to a new facility. Very exciting for all the hard working club volunteers

Great news for the pirates and fantastic fir blocker and his little off sider who have put many an hour into getting this result...
so you have two years to bag our ground and facilities until you hsve to find something else to have a crack ut us about....

Much happening at Springwood bunyip player wise?

Unfortunately we have lost quite a few good youngsters, including our runner up best and fairest, to the Buffs following the ex coach down there and not too much yet on the recruiting side. Will still be competitive though I believe with a good number of key players recommitting for next year. Still only early yet and I'm sure there will be some new faces in the new year.

Unfortunately we have lost quite a few good youngsters, including our runner up best and fairest, to the Buffs following the ex coach down there and not too much yet on the recruiting side. Will still be competitive though I believe with a good number of key players recommitting for next year. Still only early yet and I'm sure there will be some new faces in the new year.

Was that one of Damo's boys that was runner up B&F?

Beenleigh/Bond would be flag favourites I would say. Maybe Moreton and Kenmore just behind them.
Come on Blocker very early days .You guys have a fantastic new coach and several players from Sandgate coming .Plus you have signed a couple of handy players already .That would put you guys up there and probably well in front of us .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moreton bay sure to be clear favourites still.

Blocker can you confirm or deny that your BNF could be on the move to another club? Heard he has been sighted running round down at Kedron during there preseason?

No mate, he clearly staying at Pirates and has been key figure in our Young Guns Program.

Has been playing in Darwin and went down for a kick at Kedron as he knows a few boys. Will be no doubt a key figure in our plans for 2018 and beyond.

Jono Giles has gone to Aspley. He's a big loss. But they were clearly the second best side last year, and they had a side with a lot of early 20's players. With aspley gone hard to see how they aren't favourites

Just to clarify, that's NEAFL not QFA. If he doesn't make their list, he'll most likely be back with us next year.

Huge announcement this week with Park Ridge Pirates moving to new 25M facility in 2020.

Huge thanks to Logan Mayor Luke Smith along with our Division 7 Councillor Laurie Smith who have been huge supporters of our club. Also with State and Federal Members supporting the funding.

Big growth corridor and will be great see where our club can go from Div 2 on a school oval to a new facility. Very exciting for all the hard working club volunteers

Well done Blocker. Can I ask the location? Obviously got a vested interest with close to 1,000 lots under development down that way now.

Any help from Pidgeon? Our Park Ridge project will be done 2020, but still good to promote the development in the area to potential buyers, and this will be another feather in the cap for a good council. Still got plenty of stuff down on Chambers Flat Road in Logan Reserve, that will see us past 2020

Just to clarify, that's NEAFL not QFA. If he doesn't make their list, he'll most likely be back with us next year.
yes he is training with NEAFL not qfa side. I have heard he is not heading back to MB danny if he doesnt make the list, i believe a QAFL club are pretty keen on him

Well done Blocker. Can I ask the location? Obviously got a vested interest with close to 1,000 lots under development down that way now.

Any help from Pidgeon? Our Park Ridge project will be done 2020, but still good to promote the development in the area to potential buyers, and this will be another feather in the cap for a good council. Still got plenty of stuff down on Chambers Flat Road in Logan Reserve, that will see us past 2020

Rosia road mate just done from Parklands Christian College. There is 80 Acres there which will become a significant sporting complex in Logan.

Plenty of room there left to develop mate.

Danny have you lost anymore from last years list? My mail is that there are a couple of others not playing at Moreton this year and one may have already been signed by Maroochydore?

Another signing for Park Ridge in recent days,

Blocker has definitely been working hard over this offseason so far, how many more can himself an bomber get down to the pirates.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Like most clubs Pie we will keep looking for any players that will make us a more formidable combination for 2018.

Looks like we might lose a couple to Carrara with Nick Pearson getting gig their. Can't match the unbelievable money being offered by the Saints. Going out big for Div 3 Club. Spending the equivalent to our entire footy budget on one player.

Like most clubs Pie we will keep looking for any players that will make us a more formidable combination for 2018.

Looks like we might lose a couple to Carrara with Nick Pearson getting gig their. Can't match the unbelievable money being offered by the Saints. Going out big for Div 3 Club. Spending the equivalent to our entire footy budget on one player.
Wow more than you guys spend on your whole squad Carrara spend on one player ? Now thats a lot of money Blocker, apparently with all the money being thrown around in div3 with clubs like Redcliffe,kedron and now carrara my tip is that the carrara will be first to go bust, i love my club and we havnt been know where near the top since we won it a few years ago under big tim

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back