QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This is gold ! I hope you bone heads keep it up

Righto boys let's get back to talking footy and some common sense.

Think Div 2 will be another close competition this year. From what I am hearing Kenmore will definitely be team to beat also along with Buffs and Cooly if they can add a few will be in contention. Plus Bond who were one of best teams for most of year and just faltered in finals.

Not sure what Yeronga will dish up and Viccy Point seem to be adding nicely along with Robina as well. Jury is out on Alex and Coomera? And from what I hear Carrara may stay up but not sure how competitive they will be against better sides.

But overall should be a good competition. Good luck to everyone.

That is an ordinary comment. Had circumstances (out of their control) been different they would have the same list under the best coach in south east qld going around again.

Can tell you first hand there is money left as the club is donating a generous sum to a former player who was stabbed recently in a random attack.

Now you look like a proper goose
Coming from a ****wit who puts plenty of ordinary posts on a certain fb page and then hides behind it like a little bitch and has it so people can only comment and not post. What a piece of shit

Coming from a ******* who puts plenty of ordinary posts on a certain fb page and then hides behind it like a little bitch and has it so people can only comment and not post. What a piece of shit

If everyone knows it’s him how is he exactly hiding behind it ?

Coming from a ******* who puts plenty of ordinary posts on a certain fb page and then hides behind it like a little bitch and has it so people can only comment and not post. What a piece of shit

And I’m pretty sure all pages are like that. You can comment on posts but not actually post yourself . Take the main AFL page for example , exactly the same.

So not sure of the issue.

Think Div 2 will be another close competition this year. From what I am hearing Kenmore will definitely be team to beat also along with Buffs and Cooly if they can add a few will be in contention. Plus Bond who were one of best teams for most of year and just faltered in finals.

Not sure what Yeronga will dish up and Viccy Point seem to be adding nicely along with Robina as well. Jury is out on Alex and Coomera? And from what I hear Carrara may stay up but not sure how competitive they will be against better sides.

Have heard cooly have signed Mark Lynch, cooly junior who has won 3 league bnf in the EFL in vic. Plus McCrossen from ipswich and a few more from reports. They will be very hard to beat.

Learn how to use technology properly before commenting rubbish, People can post on there as there is a visitors post section.

Alternatively If I were you I’d inbox the page and ask them to post a Rumour for you, after all that’s what it’s there for and many other people have grasped that concept. Then again you won’t do that because you’re weak as water hiding behind an alias ...

All good mate in 2014 / 2015 kedron copped an onslaught for asking to go down.
We didn't even have the numbers but were going to get old blokes and people to double up in a lower division.
But when told no stay in div 1 us old blokes said no way we would do that.
Hence we went to Friday nite and coached instead of playing.
It will pass and some other club will be on the hit list before to long.
Good luck and hang in there what ever comes your way.

Learn how to use technology properly before commenting rubbish, People can post on there as there is a visitors post section.

Alternatively If I were you I’d inbox the page and ask them to post a Rumour for you, after all that’s what it’s there for and many other people have grasped that concept. Then again you won’t do that because you’re weak as water hiding behind an alias ...
About time you opened it up to the public, it was common knowledge that people couldn’t post but only comment, I’m sure majority still think your a piece of shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About time you opened it up to the public, it was common knowledge that people couldn’t post but only comment, I’m sure majority still think your a piece of shit
My goodness, comprehension isn't your strong point...

vn12lf.jpg

Hi lucky just checking in to see if you have mastered the difficult art of Facebook yet?

Lucky I find it funny that you would even throw stones at anyone. You should be hiding under a rock after your last coaching gig, winless season for Beenleigh wasn’t it Paul ? Eh

Hi lucky just checking in to see if you have mastered the difficult art of Facebook yet?

Lucky I find it funny that you would even throw stones at anyone. You should be hiding under a rock after your last coaching gig, winless season for Beenleigh wasn’t it Paul ? Eh

*Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Paul? Great guess dick head, your guessing skills are as about as good as your footy skills which have always been shit.

Paul? Great guess dick head, your guessing skills are as about as good as your footy skills which have always been shit.
(Shit how did he work out who I was, better try and dig my way out of this hole)

Funny that two people have confirmed to me who you are...

Sounds like my footy skills are as good as your coaching record then, although back in the day I’ve probably won more games off my boot than you have coaching.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back