QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Spot on. From the looks of things today, too many young kids that just didn’t cut it at the finals intensity. Can’t see bond being beaten now. Another week off will do them no harm. I’m calling cooly to knock the buffs off next week.

cooly to knock the buffs off next week. They show up come finals time. I’d say a few to many young blokes in the buffs side not looking up to it at finals level. Can’t see anyone beating bond from here.
Yeah they just got bullied and bonds
Pressure took away their running game.

A bloke Souter doesn’t get picked this week. Reckon they could have used one of the hardest hitting blokes in div2 today and a big key forward.

Went and watched the Buffs v Bond.

Great first half, a real arm wrestle.

3rd quarter bond just put on a clinic with the buffs having no answers. No 46 for Bond had 10 goals to three quarter time after one of the most dominant quarters I’ve seen from a forward in local footy in years.

Buffs too small today and seems they lost this one at selection IMO.

Yep absolutely destroyed in the 3rd Quarter, Bond could do no wrong.
We will always play our young blokes. Well Done Bond talking to their Coach Sam he has done a good job there and credit were it is due.
But there is still another game and we will give it a crack, just one of those days.

Yep absolutely destroyed in the 3rd Quarter, Bond could do no wrong.
We will always play our young blokes. Well Done Bond talking to their Coach Sam he has done a good job there and credit were it is due.
But there is still another game and we will give it a crack, just one of those days.
Won’t win a flag with youth only

Nothing wrong with playing the young blokes, but wow did some of those young blokes look out of place today, a big step up, maybe experience and the bigger bodies would of got the buffs over the line last year. Looks like deja vu in 2019

Nope
Mick just a helper.

Well I hope he brings in some experience and hardened bodies.

I’ll be gutted for the boys if they don’t win it

Outside run and flare doesn’t win finals. You need blokes who can win it first.

Well I hope he brings in some experience and hardened bodies.

I’ll be gutted for the boys if they don’t win it

Outside run and flare doesn’t win finals. You need blokes who can win it first.

You’d hope they would have learnt that lesson from last year. The Ridge bigger bodies is what got it done in the gf. Best thing about the double chance is if they get it done next week they can look to adjust.

Nothing wrong with playing the young blokes, but wow did some of those young blokes look out of place today, a big step up, maybe experience and the bigger bodies would of got the buffs over the line last year. Looks like deja vu in 2019

Can't keep blaming the kids ticket. Some of these kids have had 3 years at senior level.

Not sure of break up of age of Buffs list but most are 18+. They just need to aim up. They have played consistent all year just need to turn around to get another crack at it. Might be a better way around it, time will tell.

But one thing is Cooly will be solid test as they seem to grow a leg this time of year.

Good luck boys. Lose next week and will feel like a wasted year.

Dirty day for the Buffs all round, but take nothing from Bond as they played very well. Hope they haven't played their granny a week early..
Buffs Youth has served them very well for last 2 years and will play like different side next week. Should be another cracker.

Not surprised Bond got up by that much. Beenleigh have class all over the ground but a lack of a big key forward hurts them at this level.

Cooly's finals experience prevailed over a probably more talented Kenmore side. Franks, Carey, Walder, Pantic all very experienced and will take it right up to Buffs next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Corrie injured? Huge out for the Bears.
Yes BIG BIG out may have been the difference that lifted cooly they where 9 goals up at one stage and Kenmore hit the front and ran out of legs
just too much of a lead to chase but not taking anything away from Walder and the Boys they where real Hungry and played real well
Great game to watch Cooly Much improved over the last 3 Weeks Kenmore beat them by 20 goals down a Kirra
They will beat the Buffs if they play like that again.....

Shows huge heart to give up a 9 goal lead and have the composure to then take it back late. Must be well coached and good leaders

Corrie being out would give you plenty of belief, then 9 goals up would give unlimited belef!

Shows huge heart to give up a 9 goal lead and have the composure to then take it back late. Must be well coached and good leaders

Corrie being out would give you plenty of belief, then 9 goals up would give unlimited belef!
It was a great game Cooly came out firing on all Pots and Nutsy Caused Cooly Massive Trouble in the two Previous Games
But it is what it is and that's a team Game....He was Out ...
Matthew Walder who I know personally is a Great Coach Player leader and would be the smartest Coach in that div by miles
and just Never stopped all Day Even after being Crunched by two big boys and he was hurt he keep going
Good luck to them if I was the buffs I would be very worried the way they played

Just looked at the team lists for the buffs. Looks like they’ve brought in some bigger body players. Home ground and coming off the loss last week, I reckon they’ll blow cooly away today

Just looked at the team lists for the buffs. Looks like they’ve brought in some bigger body players. Home ground and coming off the loss last week, I reckon they’ll blow cooly away today
I’ll take credit for that 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back